Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Evil Mamasan




The search for Allen has been taxing. I have followed many leads only to discover its dead end. So every day, I make my little phone call to Eaglenest Spa for the off-chance of finally catching this big fish. Then one day…


ManilaSpanatic: Magandang gabi po… Nandiyan po ba si Allen?


Mamasan: Ah opo! Nandito na siya!

...

OOOOHHHHEEEEMMMMGGGEEEE!!!

KACHING!
Aaaaaayyyyyy!!!

Binuksan ang shower at nagmadaling kinuskos ang lahat ng kasuloksulukan ng aking beautiful voluptuous body.

“Inday! Wag mo ng kulutin ang buhok ko! I-abot mo na lang sakin ang golden scepter at ihanda na ang royal carriage!”

Pagbaba ng hada mobile, palundaglundag ang lakad, tulad ngtibok ng puso ko.

...

ManilaSpanatic: Hello po! Nandiyan na daw si Allen? Ahihihi (Kinikilig)

Mamasan: Ah! Wala po!

HUH?





Mamasan: Wala po siya, pero madami kaming masseurs dito. Si Borgy, yan malaki ang… (everything after “wala po siya” sounded like white noise…)

AMFUTAH!!!

OFF WITH HER HEAD!!! PASLANGIN ang mashondang mamasan na yan! I am giving a steep reward for her capture, dead or alive! Preferably dead!

At kung sakaling you want to please your hada queen, this is her real lifephotograph:

Evil Mamasan laughing
CHOS!

Pero malapit ang itsura niya diyan! I swear!

Hehehe!

Clever! Very clever Eaglenest. Perhaps they thought that once I get there in my sexually charged state, I could easily be swayed to get the other horses in her stable. Well, Jedi mind tricks only work on weaker minds and this deceitful ploy they have used against me not only cost them a customer for the evening, but also earned them a spot on the list of places that will no longer be graced by the presence of your royal highness.

The scene of our battle:




Oh well! The search continues. But for now, let us go back to the time I was missing in action during the first half of this year, when I was still in the throes of RX.

So the RX saga continues...

P.S. This was written quite a while back. I just thought of sharing the story of my momentous failure. But I did find Allen, and I have had him.

P.S.S No rewards for her death by the way. Hihihi.









12 comments:

  1. Hi manilaspanatic!

    I enjoy your blog so much. May i ask magkano chare ni allen? And can i get his number? Pki email na lang pls sa checkmymike@gmail.com. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous Sept 22 7:36pm: 2.5K hehehe. And here you go: 09185794442.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PANALO!

    "At kung sakaling you want to please your hada queen, this is her real life photograph:"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allen is in Lucky Charm....I think he is the current star sa LC.

      Delete
  4. ano po pala height ni allen? and how's his tool? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. allen is 5'8"..he's tool is average size 5.5" but it gets really hard once you blow on it..it feels great inside din kasi di ganun kalaki, tama lang so it doesnt hurt that much.what i like most about him is his hairy bod and he can really drill you with so much gusto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay ! Ay! Ayayay! I like that!

      Delete
  6. I really enjoy your blog. hehehehe. Now it makes me more proud being gay. hehehhe.
    add me up, fb: gerzderek at yc. Looking for more friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good noon po! can i get CP# of allen? gusto ko xa i hire if pwd po. please PM me sa FB ko jessmontano23@yahoo.com thnx po

    ReplyDelete
  8. who's allen??? are your pertaining to ALLEN MOLINA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha how I wish noh! But nah! The Allen here is someone who quit trade already.

      Delete