Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Why I dubbed thee Mr. Man-Boobs




Huhuhu!


Setting an appointment with my absolute favorite model has now become more difficult than searching for gold!


What in the world have I done? Who will now provide me with the warmth of human touch during the cold summer nights?


ECHOS! Mainit talaga ngayon! Walang cold sa summer nights! Libog lang talaga ako!


Hahahaha!



Fortunately, if the royal consort is not available, the royal concubines are ready to serve their queen! 


CHOS!


I chose Ken in particular this time because a certain message from him from the other day had me laughing to the floor.


"Sir, bakit ganon? Bakit "Boobs" ang tawag ng mga nagtetext sa akin?"


OMG! Hahaha! LOL!


You naughty naugthy readers! Hahaha!


But let me at least explain how he got the nickname.


I tried taking photographs of the phenomenon, then I discovered that it was getting ridiculous...


So I am left with no choice but to provide a video that would explain better why he was dubbed as "Mr. Man-Boobs". 




Aaaaayyy!!! Itigil yan!!! Baka mapalitan si crowned Prince of my heart! Hahaha!


And now, time for another, what my friends have called, the "Spanatic" pose!







41 comments:

  1. The Man-boobs have a life of their own! Nice one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love pecs :) Fetish ko ito eh. Im going to hire him again, if only for his pec dance. If I may say, those are pecs btw, not man-boobs ;) Nakakainggit ka Manila Spanatic :) you're my idol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I was going for a catchier nickname and Mr. Pecs does not sound right to me! Hahahaha

      Delete
    2. How about "booby"?

      Delete
  3. hi manila! ano number ni ken if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How big is his !!!? Masarap ba naman?

      Delete
    2. I described my encounter with him... just check the blog entry entitled: Mr. Man-Boobs.

      Delete
    3. Parang questionable ang performance ......?

      Delete
    4. Performance is not Ken's strongest suit... But he did improve with each encounter.

      Delete
  4. hi manilaspanatic! would it be okay if I ask for his number?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're hilarious! Brilliant idea!
    -Julius

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Manilaspanatic! first of all, I really looove your blogs! pareho tayo ng interests! hahaha anyway, if you don't mind me asking, na-try mo na ba si Gerald ng LP? magaling ba sya? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hindi pa e.. hehe type ko din... but he is not in my priority list :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Manilaspanatic! I ws wondering how many of the PLU's suck these masseurs 'endownment'. Hindi ba ito delikado? Especially when hiv is on the rise? Can we still enjoy it and feel safe after doing it? Tingin niyo guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Transmission of HIV via oral sex is extremely low. The real threat comes from unprotected insertive sex (Both anal and vaginal). So, as always, remember to put on protection.

      Delete
  8. hey spanatic, hibernate ka ulit, hope all is fine, much love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I usually come out again during the rainy season! Hahahaha!

      Delete
  9. Hi po..everyday po nmin inaabangan nxt write up po ninyo...i hope mkapgpost n kau...we miz u madam!!!haiisstt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi there...love reading your insights...actually, nag check ako sa lp and 3 guys ang nakuha attention ko, hope you could give feedback sa mga to, kaile, jessie and mohan..thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm ok let's see:
      Jessie, I have had before. He looks better and younger in pictures. Massage and ES were forgettable. But what I did not enjoy most was the distinct body odor that smells like as if he has taken too many anabolic supplements.
      Kaile, I have met before but I did not avail of his services. He looks ok, and has an appeal, but not enough for me to take the leap.
      Mohan, lives in Baguio so we are geographically challenged. But he looks yummy. :)

      Delete
  11. hi madam..your blog is very informative..keep on posting, i do have 1 favor..kindly give me naman feedback about sa concern ko last august 7, 2013 7:54..pls...its mhike by the way...a million thanks madam...

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the informative feedback madam...that's what i like about you most...very honest and professional mag feedback..its mhike again...god bless you always

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello....galing ng mga reviews mo..halos lahat nabasa ko ng write up mo..nice..keep it up..hingi sana ako small favor..bigyan mo nman ako feedback kay gilbert ng lp..some of his picture are really attractive..especially the new one...is he really ok in person? can i trusted him? i really wanted to try of his service...i texted him already and from then on he texted me to avail of his service...hope to hear feedback from you soon..thanks a million...--nathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried Gilbert, but I have heard good things about him. :)

      Delete
  14. hi manila spanatic..got this guy before around december of 2011, laila dee ang dramey pero bongga sa gorgeous ang kasama niya, i think sabi niya cousin nya stands 5'9 and body to die for..just forgot the name.

    -sakina1-

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Madam. Ask ko lang po if saan po si Ken nagwowork? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ano number ni ken?

    ReplyDelete
  17. How much do you usually pay for their service?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Give me the info. About ken, ,,I want to meet him pls

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! Have you tried Jabril from Boytoy? if yes, okay ba siya? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete