Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Undiscovered







Most photographs of masseurs we see in the internet have been outrageously photoshopped to bend the limits of reality. Blemishes are edited out; epidermal surface smoothened to create the illusion of a silky texture and skin tone made lighter by one or two shades to make the complexion seem fairer - all in hopes of pushing a masseur’s marketability and in extension, the establishment’s popularity. Sometimes, one cannot help it but understand the intention behind the actions that borders on false advertising. After all, in this increasingly competitive industry where new masseurs, new establishments and new websites continue to sprout like mushrooms, pictures provide an effective means of installing that all-too-important first impressions; it should be able to stand out from the array of men and grab our ever more fickle attention.

Which is why I have found it hilarious that Hilom has decided to go the other way around.


Appearance: The photographer of Hilom should be shot dead… by firing squad… now! Hahaha! ECHOS!

James is six foot tall with a face that seems to yet outgrow his adolescent years, placed on top of a body of a grown man. He has many likable features but what I enjoyed the most were the long curling eyelashes and the long legs. When he was presented to me, I remember my head turning in every direction where he was situated. And when I asked who he was and why his picture was not uploaded in Hilom’s website, they pointed out to me the picture they uploaded to represent James.

“HUWAT? Siya yan? HONGLAYO naman!!!”

So again, 



Demeanor: James was nice, professional and obviously still a newbie which he tries to compensate by feigning confidence. So of course, he was never truly at ease and all the time, he was walking on eggshells. Conversation was dry and lacked spontaneity, but not for the lack of trying. I was told that he eventually warms up on successive meetings, and I did see a glimmer of this on our second encounter.

Perhaps I need more meetings. Hihihi!

Massage: I have availed of three masseurs from Hilom, and true to the establishment’s policy, they live up to the name “masseur”, and James was no exception. Without a doubt, he has knowledge of the proper techniques but perhaps what he lacked was practice and experience. So I gave the manager my feedback, just a few ideas I threw out but expected nothing of it. So who would have thought that on our following meet up, he would follow my advice to the letter!

I wonder what else I can make him do... 



Hihihi!!!

The shaft of dreams: A little above average… thick! James belongs to the group of men with mouth-friendly lollipops. Hehehe!

ES: He will do just about anything except sing to your microphone or dance on your pole. But in all aspects, I think he is definitely still a newbie and has yet to master the art of love-making. But if the improvement in massage is any indication, then I would like to see what happens in the future in this department.

So how is the chameleon?
Satisfied













Will I come back for seconds? Hmmm... let's see...



Yes!!!









24 comments:

  1. Wala na tlga ako masabi sa overall prowess ng kmhalan... Hail your majesty Hail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slurrrrrpeeee....pasok sa banga...napaisip tuloy akong tapusin na ang hibernate mode ko... very nice madam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anu number nya majesty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaloka... haha I don't have it. I got him through Hilom.

      Delete
    2. Hello naman! I heard may new Hilom na daw! Nabisita mo na ba madam? Parang di ko alarm kung saan? May mga bago ba?

      Delete
  4. He looks like a mix between Victor Basa & (radio DJ) Chico Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you get a masseur from hilom madam? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first time I met James, I went to Hilom. The second time, I gave Hilom a phone call.

      Delete
  6. kaw na hahaha. nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. tanong lang kung magkano (es included)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call Hilom and say "FRallin". It's a promo they have for FRCentral members. For 2.5k - included are the bar fine, the tip for the masseur and the travel expenses (as long as it is not too far).

      Delete
  8. Your Highness, kasama na po dun sa 2.5k ang ES ng masseur?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi manilaspanatic! I love your blog! You are a godsend! :) By any chance, have you tried Andrew of LP? He looks decent but there doesn't seem to be a lot of feedback on him. Hope you can help a fan out. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have not met with Andrew before but his reviews are pretty bad.

      Delete
    2. Why not try him now? Balita ko, malaki na ang improvement!

      Delete
  10. Hiyee!!! I agree. Victor Basa nga talaga. Towering at 6ft? Hong laki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. anu number nya. interested akong kunin sya.

    ReplyDelete
  12. can i ask where do you find your models and contact info??? its my first time to try this so im pretty clueless. if there is a list of spa's/blog sites, i would greatly i appreciate it if you could send it to my email marco_100908@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. because of this blog post, i've been curious about james for a long time now. i finally was able to try him out myself the other day and i wasn't disappointed. thanks manilaspanatic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kumusta naman any performance?
      Magkano more sya nakuha?
      Marunong bang may videoke?

      Delete
  14. saan po hilom i wanna try james po kasi...im in the province...pa help po how to get james thanks

    ReplyDelete