Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

A good thing









I have been invited to another famous LP pictorial. I still go sometimes not for the sake of seeing models in the flesh, but to meet old acquaintances and see familiar faces. So there we were a picture of serenity, glad to see old friends exchanging pleasantries.

Appearance: Here is how it went the moment Tristan stepped in...


Ding dong... models came in cowering in fear... MS spots Tristan...




HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Six models arrived, in my eyes, only one mattered! We were literally ready to jump his bones and take the spin! Tristan did admit feeling a sense of impending doom the first time he met us - me in particular! Hihihi! Perhaps I should refrain from uttering such phrases:

El Presidente: [being accomodating and calming the models down] Upo kayo. Relax lang. Wala naman kaming gagawin sa inyo.

Spakol: OO! Walang mangyayari sa inyo... [looks at Tristan] except sayo!

Spakol: Hindi kami kumakain ng tao dito... [looks at Tristan] except ikaw!

Spakol: Wala kaming ipapagawa na ayaw ninyo... [looks at Tristan] ihanda ang POSAS!!!

Hahaha!!! Forgive me Tristan! I could not help it! He was exquisite and the reception he received from the room is a clear reflection of that. We parted ways with the poor chap probably rattling and feeling violated! [Ctrl-B had first dibs! So my time with Tristan was after that.]

Hihihi!

Attitude: Tristan is not new to this trade and has been here for quite some time already. But despite all that, he has maintained the demeanor of the newbie. He is humble, good-natured and endearing. Most models strive to be pleasant for the sake of professionalism, and as much as we deny it, deep down you know  they are only keeping up with appearances. Tristan, on the other hand, is genuinely nice. Before he came to LP, he has had good word of mouth, and now meeting him in the flesh, he does not disappoint. 

Massage: Not entirely memorable. I enjoy a hard massage but perhaps with his small to medium frame he is unable to deliver just that. But he will put his back into it and give an earnest massage. 

That which can make or break a masseur: Not that thick but long and nicely shaped. To appreciate Tristan, you cannot isolate a part of his body alone. Look at him in his entirety and you will find him incredibly sexy.

ES: He is no slouch in this department. Eager to please and will perhaps fulfill your needs as much as he could. He ran his tongue from neck to knees and gave it a soft kiss. From the knees he runs up once more to plant a soft kiss on my lips and slowly inserts his tongue to meet mine. I turned him over to appreciate his entirety and began kissing the chest that percolated a whiff of fragrance. Then slowly I let my lips feel the contours of his body and went down to position myself in between his thighs. I let it slide through my lips, he closes his eyes and then a soft moan. He looks at me once more with the kindest of eyes, and smiles. After the intensity of tension release, I lay beside him once more and he snuggled into my shoulder. 

Another thing that has stuck to me happened when we were about to part ways from our first encounter and I asked Tristan to go on ahead of me to save him from any awkwardness he might feel from being seen going down the elevator with a client. He looked at me perplexed by the suggestion I have just thrown.

Spakol: Ayaw mo po ba mauna para hindi po nakakahiya?

Tristan: Bakit po ako mahihiya?
.
.
.
.
.
.


Aaaaayyyy!!! Will you be my new prince?!? Hahahaha!!!

CHOS!!!

So how is the chameleon?
Ecstatic!

Will I come back for seconds? Haha well I don't know! Ask him where he was on Monday, Wednesday and Friday last week! [wink wink]




He is officially KFC #2! :)


36 comments:

  1. Another great and titillating post; its nice to see you sharing your sexperiences again. Dont worry about the nega comments; marami lang talagang naysayers sa mundo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you fr the review po madam. next time po ulit. salamat

    ReplyDelete
  3. kaya pala ang haba ng pila.....pwede singit? hahahhahaha....great FR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As expected Your Majesty! Superb FR... I can now refer you to our company to be our newest marketing director! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. iba ka talaga madam... i always read your blog... hope to read more...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Chinito. After hiring him for a total of 6 rounds in 2 days, nag-LP na din sya finally. Babalikan kita Tristan/Oliver. By next week, akin ka :) Thank you Manila Spanatic for this review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sino KFC #1 niyo madam!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. pwd mahingi no. nya? salamat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anu ung lp at kfc??.gusto din xa matry pag uwe ko!!.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kfc? Eh di yung fried chicken:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sa unang photo pa Lang, may ambok na! Kumusta naman? May dapat bang abangan?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please confirm this ... pag ang masahista mo ba mas magaling pa sa iyo mag sing-along, sure ba na mas Becky sya kaysa sa u?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di naman, type ka lang siguro ... masarap ka siguro?

      Delete
  13. hi po mabait po ba sya talaga.??at ok ang service??ilang beses nyo na syang na hire,??thanks i would like to hire him eh..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Manila Spanatic, I'm a fan of your blog and member rin ako ng frcentral! Nagulat lang ako dahil hindi ko na makita ang frcentral website! Nabura na ba? Worried ako. :(((

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg ty sa review, i have been thinking about this model, seeing his photos most of the time in an fb group. your review helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Meron bang number na bago si Tristan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you can check lalakingpalaban.com. His number is posted there.

      Delete
  17. Hi! Through reading your blog, I was encouraged to try a "special" massage and I am currently planning on experiencing my first. Like every firsts, I want mine to be special and I want it to be Tristan. May I ask you how I can contact him? He seems nice and doesn't look very intimidating. Thank you and keep this blog running! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wala na yung site MS ng lalaking palaban. his digits please :) - B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want my first time to be with him. chos! - B

      Delete
  19. natikman ko siya twice na at mabait siya magaling din siya mag massage :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi, his name isn't available at the site "lalakingpalaban". can you tell me his cellphone number? thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ano cellphone number nya?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bakit po sya nawala sa LP site and even sa FRC?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey,

    A+ in the looks department! Is he still in the circuit and do you know more people as cute as him? Share naman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sa wakas i found him and what i found is we are the same Barangay pala and lagi ko sya nakikita sa store nila when i go to gym and i always looked at him kapag dumadaan ako sa store nila. Next time bibili ako sa store nila.. alam na dis....

      Delete
  24. Madam! Ano number niya please Uhaw nako :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi is he still active?

    ReplyDelete