Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Denmark... not so on the mark




Hmmm... out of practice... out of practice... Ok! Let's start. :)

I guess I do have a certain type and unfortunately, they are hard to come by. So whenever a model does meet the minimum benchmark and manages to capture my attention, I give them a try, despite what were previously written about them. Sometimes, the gamble pays off, sometimes, it does not. But we all have an itch that needs to be scratched, and for the moment, that itch is named Denmark.


Pre-negotiations: Ay sus ginoo! Setting up a schedule with this fellow was excruciatingly difficult. I had to invoke both Presidente and Kapitan X to finally convince the guy that I was a legitimate client. And even then, agreeing on the time and location for the meet almost snapped my patience into a million pieces. He had a set time, date and location that he insisted, and I, his humble servant, had no choice but to comply. I had to chant my calm, relaxing mantra to keep a cool composure:

Pink nipples... pink nipples... pink nipples... pink nipples...

Punctuality: Forced into submission because of the unrelenting itch, I decided to follow the rigid schedule of the self-important buffoon. I was hands at the ready thirty minutes before his appointed schedule and thought that since he insisted the time and place for the meet, he would at least have the courtesy to be on time. Hah! Boy, was I wrong! 10 minutes... 20 minutes... 30 minutes... 45 EFFING MINUTES!!!

Must... chant... mantra...

Pink nipples... pink nipples... pink nipples... pink nipples...

Appearance & Demeanor: Aaahhh! I have to admit, the sight of him was enough to quell a raging fire. He was adorable, jovial and overall, a dish waiting to be savored for its every flavor. His skin was as soft and smooth as a baby's bottom and his built was a sexy V-shaped torso with naturally formed bulk, and not the artificially induced muscle hypertrophy from an over enthusiastic use of steroids. 

Unfortunately, that was the climax of our meeting. From here on out, it was a slow sleigh ride to hell. 

Massage: Congratulations! Someone finally beat John for the worst massage delivered ever! His strokes had no purpose, no depth, no enthusiasm. It felt like worms were scattered across your back, and the squiggling was passed off for an hour of massage. But wait, did it even last an hour? More like a quarter of an hour. He leaned on my back and started licking my spine. It was the signal of the end of an abysmal massage.

ES: Baka naman bumawi dito! Hihihi! The start of the ES showed promise. He was not afraid to run his lips throughout almost your entire body. I wanted to reciprocate the gesture so I asked him to lie down and I was ready for a performance of a lifetime. 

CHOS! HAHAHA!

His skin was really his best feature. I could still feel the softness under my fingerpads. Time to dive in. Hihihi! So invoking the refresher course after my ordeal with Jhoross, my head was bobbing at maximum speed. 

Up down up down up down up down...

Teka, nahihilo na ako! Bakit hindi pa tumatayo yan?!?!?!?

"Sir, hindi talaga ako tinitigasan... kasi straight ako!"

...

...

...

PINK NIPPLES... PINK NIPPLES... PINK NIPP**... AH! TO HELL WITH IT!!!

"Bakit hindi mo sinabi sa akin! E di sana nagdala ako ng ganito."


  Set IV fluid rate to 80gtts per minute! 

Anak ng tokwa!!!


Overall: My friend Tony once told me that being a model is not an easy task. It requires special talent to be able to rise to an occasion when the situation calls for it. Given the physical limitations he was unwilling to remedy, perhaps he should not offer his services to hopeful clients. 

How is the chameleon?
Look at my face!










Will I come back for seconds? Haha! I have a better solution for an itch:






CHOS!

27 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, nakakaloka! This is another gem of a post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay! Dios mejo......bigyan ng isang sampal yan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see an update on your blog again your Highness. hihihi Sad na rin kasi epic fail pala. And I thought the silence of Jhoross was the worst you had in bed. I guess I was wrong.

    Agree with Subok, this is another literary masterpiece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally at may update kna mama. Namiss kna nmin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had him once. Ganyan din sinabi nya sa akin... "Staright kasi ako!" Hahaha.

      Delete
  5. i dont think anybody can resist a blowjob

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about Miguel? Have u tried him already? He looks inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or si Rudy kaya? How's he? He looks pleasing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ito kayang si Jerry?
    Talagang palaban kaya sya?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guys, how about Ken and Kurt? Share the experience please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! Love your post(s). Bitchy and humorous but 100% Honest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why is he an epic failure? Soo gay? He doea look good in pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't buy the statement na hindi tinitigasan kasi straight siya... I have a basketball team that I handle before and had sex with 6 of them, they get hard even before i bobbed my head up and down... i guess the familiarity of being acquainted for a time then moving to a new level excites them kaya tumitigas agad...

    something is wrong kapag hindi tintigasan...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see that most of the other posts in your blog are for 2013... Meron po ba kayo ms manilaspanatic ng list kung sino pa ang nasa active sa kanila... I have to say, the guys featured here are quite impressive... you are pretty blessed to have eaten all these guys... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. May Alam kang masseur na over 40 almost 50? fetish lang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm... ummm... ummm... ang hirap naman hanapin niyan. :) Hahaha

      Delete
    2. Acheng ... me ron nyan! Marami!
      Sa barbershop dyan sa tabi tabi !

      Delete
  15. LOL!,,,I can't stop laughing !,,,oh boy thanks for this post :)
    BTW Came across your blog while googling where to get decent professional massage in Manila for next week visit. Your blog got me curious, hooked reading it for almost 2hrs lol! It would be great to meet you for a coffee or dinner perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bakit dati tinigasan naman sya sa akin? Lol. May number pa ba po kayo sa kanya?

    ReplyDelete