Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Ocular



Did an ocular of the spas along Kamias-Kamuning and found the following masseurs capable of wetting the appetite.


Homme Spa:  




1. Myron - I have seen his pictures splattered across the internet, and yet I was not prepared for what I saw. He is damn good-looking. Pictures are not doing him any justice. If not for the grotesque tattoos and vertically challenged stature, he might have been the first choice for the evening. I am putting him in the bucket list.




2. Arnie - So-so. I have found that his photogenicity does not translate in the flesh. His looks are not bad, but it does not justify the hype surrounding this masseur. Perhaps on rainy days.

Note: Homme spa charges P700 for home service every hour. So spending two hours with a masseur will cost P1400. 

Seriously? We have heard of masseurs robbing us blind. Behold the spa that will do that for you. 

Heavenly touch: 

1. Adrian - Looks a little aged and will definitely benefit from a round of Botox. But the nice pecs and even distribution of chest hair are two things I cannot wait to bury my face into. Hihihi! Definitely coming back for this one.




2. Jake - He has the best face along the stretch of Kamias-Kamuning. Unfortunately, even the manager asked him not to take off his shirt. Probably did not want me screaming in fright from what I was about to see underneath. Workout first, then we'll talk! Hahaha!

Nature's green: 




1. JD - Not a stand out at first but becomes better looking after staring at him a little longer. Then after a while more, I find myself pining for his toned pecs and biceps. I will be dipping into this pool next.  

Eaglenest: 

Fortunately, I did not come across evil mamasan. She is probably out promoting her new movie! Hahaha

1. Cesar -The winner of the night. I was already wet in my panties when I first saw the nice complexion, large built and macho attitude. I am not saying that he is the most good-looking of the bunch, but for that evening, I find my body aching for his, and his body, in turn, will soon be aching! Hahaha

Touch of green:

Ummm... the masseurs went into hiding. And I was really hoping to catch Akihiro. <sigh!>




Gently touch:

Non-existent. I would rather suck face with my spa-hopping buddy. Hahaha!






23 comments:

  1. Hi Thanks for your review. any picture of Cesar to share to us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture naman ni Cesar, sir! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does not want to have his picture taken. Prefers discretion. Sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i have JD's number? TY

    ReplyDelete
  5. how was cesar sir? kwento naman po. can you give a review of his service? thanks po sir!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever tried Achilles along Aurora Blvd? Seems like they have some cute guys there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't think they have.

      Delete
    2. Parang wala nga ata. Tanong ko pag bumalik ako dun. Tatlong beses na ako nagpamasahe sa achilles. Yung last two visit ko yung super satisfying.

      Delete
  7. How much is his ....:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabi nga ni Kristeta ... sulit ba sa 2k?

      Delete
  8. Is Ceasar available for outcall o sa spa lang talaga sya?

    ReplyDelete
  9. where is Nature's Green Spa? Is it near Heavenly touch?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Type ko yung chinito na Arnie... ano number?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ang guwapo ni jake... will wait for your review of him. sana coming soon na.. thank you very much. you are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihi! Nagdadalawang isip pa ako e! Kung maganda na sana ang katawan.

      Delete
  12. Any updates about this particular blog entry? Nakapag rounds na ba ulit kayo? I don't see Lucky Charm Spa. Any reviews about this spa?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, Manila Spanic!
    Regarding the portion on Gently Touch Spa... Do you have a bad experience with them? So you don't advise us to go there? Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recently, there was a change in management and the place improved. Even got one of their masseurs (Dave) and I am eyeing another! Hehehe!

      Delete
    2. How was Dave? I didn't see an entry about him. Thanks. :D

      Delete
  14. Hi, Manilaspanatic! How do I reach Dave? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. sorry I am kinda lost. is these spas are exclusive for male only?

    ReplyDelete