Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sleepless Nights








They say that recurring dreams are a message from yourself to yourself. It is a way the subconsciousness conveys issues in your life you have yet to acknowledge or address. And until such time that these obstacles are overcome, the dreams continue, and you are forced to relive the constant loop that which troubles the mind or the heart. 

For the past few nights, it has always been the same. A dream seen from the reflection of the ceiling-installed mirrors of my frequented sanctuary of the senses: a masculine body lying on top of mine. The sexual magnetism of his naked back emanating from the looking glass as he grinds his weight against mine. I bring his head closer to mine, eager to see he who has been giving me pleasure, and night after night, I envision the same face - the narrow gentle eyes and warm smile of Arnie. 


Appearance: I once mentioned that I have found Arnie's looks to be less than impressive. I think the sentence that comes after this will come as no surprise.

I RETRACT! I am officially retracting that temporary state of insanity!!!

Hahahaha!!!

True, the first glance may not have left much of an impression, but unknowingly, the vision of his face managed to embed itself into my inner psyche and has been wetting my dreams ever since. And when the same dreams begin to interfere even your waking moments...

During lunch,



In the shower,



At parties,



And even at work,



... you know you can no longer deny the needs of your body!!! 

ECHOS! Hahahaha!!!


Attitude: Professional. Easy to deal with, well-mannered and extremely polite. A conversation with him is a delightful experience. But perhaps what made him stand out from the rest of the rabble is intelligence – a quality that becomes conspicuous after spending a few moments in his company.

Massage: Arnie spent a significant amount of time working in legit spas before making the jump to the spas that we so love, so he comes with the skills that could provide a legitimate massage.  Stretching exercises, swedish massage, a bit of shiatsu, and head massage are weapons at his disposal. 

That which is what all this is all about: Long but average in thickness but enough to fill an empty stomach.

Char! 

ES: Hahaha! Ok here is how it went...

There I was lying in bed, the picturesque of relaxation, after receiving a satisfying message when I began ogling at him with lustful eyes. Hihihi! He sits besides me, smiles... and begins spreading out a menu of available services!!!



Aaaayyyyy!!!! Naloka ako ng bonggang bongga!!! Hahahaha!



So ano na nangyari afterwards?



The End.



Char!



Syempre nandon na... alangan naman hindi pa ako kumagat!




Tingin sa wallet... tingin kay Arnie.........!!!




"I will have the full enchilada... with extra sauce on the side!"



Chos!



He climbed on top of me and started landing soft kisses at first, which slowly intensified into a torrid lip lock. So it is true that he gives one of the most delicious kisses there is.  Arnie is definitely a looker and I could bury myself in those armpits... and did! I would describe Arnie's ES as tame and he could certainly up his game if could muster more aggression. I did however miss the soft moans, and even more the sensitive post-ejaculation glans in where the soft moans turned into cries of agony and pleasure. Hihihi!

Overall: Despite the almost heart-stopping menu that I have to listen to, I am not entirely ready to write this guy off. He is generally a really stand up guy who perhaps have listened to wrong counsel. But I do see an openness for advice and if he were to heed the suggestions I have proposed, I do not see how a night spent with him could not turn into a dream.

How is the chameleon?
Happy


Will I come back for seconds? Oh! Definitely. :) He is still in the running for KFC #2.

But for now, my eyes are fixed on the next target:




Hihihi!




37 comments:

  1. Love your FR Spakol; makes me want to try Arnie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....i waited for so long for this......great fr Spakol! Im thinking for an FR making comeback just like before.......miss u Spako!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks subok and BlueLion Queen! Hehe oo nga! Gawa ka na ulit ng FR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward sa FR mo sa next target, maraming beses ko na kasi nakita ang pics nya at dahil well trusted ko ang FR mo cant wait for it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I find Arnie po? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ano po number nya? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pwede ba sya i-take out o sa spa lang sya?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi manilaspanatic, can you give pointers to first timers like me on how to deal with this kind of business? Gusto ko ma-experience yung mga na eexperience nyo.. 1. How to contact the masseur preferrable home/hotel service. 2. Rates. 3. Are they choosy ba sa clients nila for example gwapo/pangit/payat/mataba/pandak/matangkad etc.. 4. Safe ba sila (security mo/health nila). 5. At kung ano ano pa..

    Any inputs will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha. Di ko kinaya Ang cate blanchett peg. Nice one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Spakol, i'm one of you your regular visitors. :)
    I kept on asking the meaning of KFC, would you mind sharing? hehe, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KFC stands for "Kay Fafa Champion", forum linggo or gay speak for your regular masseur, because they are "finger licking good". Hahaha don't blame me. I did not coin the term.

      Delete
  11. Heyyy do you still have a contact with Toby! Thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi in connection sa frcentral, matagal ba talaga sila mag approve ng account? Tried joining pero until now pending pa rin. - blackmenth0l

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if you followed their instructions well, you get approved within a week.

      Delete
  13. san pinaka-ok na hotel for these encounters? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi mern ka personal number nya?

    ReplyDelete
  15. can you please post his contact number? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi may contact number k po ni arnie? kc po nung pumunta po ako ng homme spa sabi dun matagal n raw po hnd pumapasok si arnie. sya po kc ung gus2 ko sna mabook. if meron po p forward nmn po pls s number n to 09276288714 or pa pm nlng po s reply. thank you po so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. may mga masahista ba na gomogora as far as down below???

    i mean toyal submission??
    in kapampangan pakarat?

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi, just to know if arnie has a new number?....hndi ko kc ma contact ung number na naka post...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. both numbers that you gave were cannot be reached. perhaps you know his latest cellphone number?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! kindly help me with giving me the digits of Arnie, been wanting to try his massage... hoping for a immediate response, Spanatic...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi MS, I got Arnie last week. Di sulit ang purchase sa Experience ko. 1. Pinaghintay ako ng matagal. 1.5 hrs after getting the confirmation on my room. 2. Above SRP kase siya, so I was expecting more Pero sabi niya bago lang sila nag sex ng GF niya around 4 hours prior. Yun so walang F kissing lang and his d was limp. But i suspect galing siya sa ibang client, Busy sa text. Parang similar sa nangyari ky Alena G on her FR with Jeff sa blog niya.
    Totoo nga sabi mo that your experiences will not reflect on what we might have. Too bad Ky Arnie. It was disappointing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Malaki po ba ang dick nya?w

    ReplyDelete