Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Addicted




I would like to formally introduce my new husband!


Children pending...


Chos!


Hahaha!


Haist!


"Wala pa bang update, madam?"


Thank you, loyal readers, for always anticipating the next entry. While being asked the same question again and again does put an enormous amount of pressure on my delicate shoulders, I simply refuse to update the blog for the sake of updating. But rest assured, your hada queen does not reign over her kingdom while sleeping; I am always lurking in the dark, prowling for a new unsuspecting victim.


Hahaha!


It is becoming increasingly difficult to find the inspiration to write. I usually derive my inspiration from the lingering euphoria that comes after a great experience, and unfortunately, that no longer comes by so easily. No one seems to make their mark anymore; no one could provide a lasting impression. Most become fleeting memories that blur with the passage of time. So when someone finally steps in like a soft glimmer that shines over the casting shadows, you feel glad to discover that inspiration has been there all along, waiting for the chance to be awaken. 



Punctuality: Well... we agreed to meet at around 8:30pm. He arrived at 6:45pm!!! 


NAKAKALOKA!!!


Kuya, excited much???  


Hindi pa ako naliligo! Hindi pa ako nagmamake up!


Paano na ang concealer? Ang face powder? Lipstick? Eye shadow? Eye liner? Blush on? Bronzer? At ang false eye lashes?


Aaaaayyyy! Makikita ni kuya ang tunay kong anyo!


Wala ng choice! 


He just has to love me for who I am!


Char!


Naiimagine ko tuloy ang hayop na nakita ni kuya sa loob ng hada mobile.






ManilaSpanatic: Don't look at me... I am hideous!


Jaypee: Sir, mukha naman po kayong mabango...


So the lesson for the day: Remember girls, when you are not your usual fabulous self, hide under the cover of darkness... and let your inner beauty shine!!!


Hahaha!


Attitude: He comes across a little weird in text messages, especially if he has not met you before. It's as if he has no filter and says the first thing that pops into his head. In person, however, he is...Purrfect! Hihihi! Shy, careful and a little soft-spoken at first and yet he managed to establish a connection. His attitude was the perfect moderation in contrast to the contrived over-friendly disposition or the stoic non-chalant all-business demeanor others have shown. A conversation with him can last for hours and yet feel that only minutes have flown by. 


Appearance: Jaypee's facial features are not I would call 'classically handsome'. He is cute, but it still boils down to whether he falls into your type or not. But all doubts were put to rest after he took off his clothes, and suddenly I found myself kowtowing on the floor.





Oh-em-gee!!! His skin is milky cream that feels like silk that slides to the touch. He has a wide upper torso and deliciously round protruding man-breast that peaks to wide-set pink nipples. Waist still had hints of baby fat but are actually nice to hold; it actually gave me an option as to what my fingers feel like touching for the moment. If I wanted to hold something hard, I grab his chest. If i wanted to feel something soft, I slide to his waist. Ayyiii! I don't think my hands left his body during the entire duration he was with me! Hahaha! 


Massage: No massage! Kebs! Hahaha!


The beki pacifier: Grower! At full mast, it was above average with a slightly thicker middle shaft and a tapering glans. Very nice to... ummm... chew! Hahaha!


ES: A gentle lover. He nuzzled on my chest as if seeking warmth from the cold room. Then his arms wrapped around my torso as he began to suck my nipples. My hands held his head pushing his kisses deeper into my chest. I bring his face towards mine and he lands a few kisses on my lips. He then began to nibble my lower lip and then slides his tongue into my mouth. His kisses were passionate and tender and his breath was mint fresh. Slowly, he slid down to explore the rest of my torso. He moves further down and removes the last vestiges of my clothing and kisses what is underneath. He goes down further my thighs and nibbles my knees.


Jaypee: Mas makinis ka pa kay Rosanna Roces.


ManilaSpanatic: Gaga! Siya ba ini-imagine mo ngayon?


Hahaha!


I asked him to lie down and took a step back to appreciate his entirety. I leaned in and kissed his lips and went to his neck then his nipples. I raised his arms and dove in to the hairless pits and I knew I hit his soft spot as he started moaning soft ooohhss and aaahhhss. From there I kissed the sides of his chest, then his navel then further down. My tongue licked his groin but I left his manhood untouched for now. I went further down to his thighs then to his knees and again, I was alarmed of another soft spot as he starts convulsing from the sensation. I then spread his legs apart and began to employ what my friends have called the "washing machine" technique. He then leaned his head, arched his back in total surrender as cum fountains from his dick. 


So how is the chameleon?
Happy












Will I come back for seconds? Well... ummm... that was our first meeting.



This was our second.






And another second!!!




Hahaha!


Aaaayyy!!! I am sorry fellow beks kung na-solo ko siya lately.


Alam niyo naman na when you are ovulating...


EVERY MOMENT COUNTS!


Char!


Hahaha!


P.S. Thank you hotndiscreet for making the meeting possible. 


22 comments:

  1. More daring pics hehehe

    #werdna 😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anong number niya? ---Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  3. How mch siya? ---Raymond?

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual...Superb FR! :)
    And yes, more daring pics please. He he he.

    #Kermit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well your highness... you're the ONE.... hail Queen Spakol!!!
    -Luke Lester, your down and out minion

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Manilaspanatic spa po ba xa nag work? Ahihihi

    #werdna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another worthwhile read! Thanks for this your Highness! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ayy! Kaka-regalo ko lang sa kasal mo ah? Diborsyada agad-agad? Haha. Nice one, MS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was me...- C3 (shunga lang!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Washing machine technique? :o Ano iyaaan sis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sana kasama si allena sa lineup ng ManilaSpanatic Spa models 😜😜😜

    #werdna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Na try mo na ba si JD sa Natures Green Spa?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi. Just have a few questions. Can you email me @ nixtiu@gmail.com please. Would really appreciate it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi po madam, pwede po ba i-try niyo ulit si nash. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sure. We see each other naman every week when he is in Manila. Hehe when he returns. :)

      Delete