Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The Guilty Pleasure




Hola mga amigas! I have missed you all!


Yes yes! I know! I know! Isang dekada nanaman ang nakalipas since my last update.


Sa mga well-wishers na namiss lang ako: I missed you too :)


Sa mga nagassume na deds na ako: Mga futah kayo!


Char! 



Hahaha!


Well, the truth is, as much as I want to update as often as possible, eh kung wala namang bagong otoko...


Or kung yung mga bago kamukha din nung luma...


Then my hands are tied!


Char!


Hahaha!


But never fear! Feel na feel ng inyong Reyna ang tagtuyot na dinadanas ng kaharian!



Me in my bathtub


Charaught!!!


Hahaha!


Like you, I feel the rut affecting the whole industry!


And like you, I have learned that one of the best venues to let out frustration is to your friends!


Kaya every month, tuwing bilog ang buwan...


MS: Anubayan! Wala ka bang bago? Dry na dry na ang aking marshland!


Tony (Owner of Hilom at nakukulitan na): Eto! Souvenir sa photoshoot ni Macmac! 





Pakabusog ka!


MS: ... ... ...


... Teh


... hindi kasya...


Tony: Gaga ka talagang bakla ka! Sinisipray yan! Hindi pinapasok!


So yes mga sisterettes, ganon ako ka-dry!


Charot!


Hahaha!


Fast forward ilang buwan at paulit ulit na pangungulit kay Tony, and I have finally found the one to break the spell from the most unexpected places.





OMG! OMG! ETO NA!!! EEETTTOOO NAAAAA!!!


Agad agad akong pumunta sa website nila para mabook ang wafung wafung otoko.


Kaso...






What in the name of @#$&*#!


Anong kalokohan ito?


Parang nagbobook lang ng 1 peso fare sa Cebu Pacific!


Aaaayyy hindi ko kinaya!


Hahaha!


Tatanggapin kaya nila ang pangalan kong Marie Antoinette Duchess of France?


Yes, dapat kasama talaga ang title!


Hahaha!


Inassume ko na lang na baka hindi sila maniwala even though that is my true name,


Char!


Kaya nagpasya na lang akong ichat si Kenrey Madrigal (Owner of GentsHub) sa Fakebook.


So the date and time was set, and I would like to thank Kenrey for his responsiveness and the smooth transaction.


Hintayin ko na lang daw ang aking confirmation email (Dios me! Nakakaloka!!!)


at itetext daw ako ni RA sa araw ng aming pagtutuos!


Hihihi!


Ng dumating ang araw na pinakahihintay...


Appearance: Ding dong!


Sa wakas! Nandito na siya!!! 


Ahihihi! 


[Opens door]


At halos mapaluhod ako sa kapogian ng lalaking pumasok!




Aaaaayyyy nakakaloka!


He is exquisite! 


It's as if a mythical unicorn stepped right into the rooms of Hotel Sogo!


Syet! Nafefeel kong unti unting nalulusaw ang aking usual composure kahit anong pilit ko itong pigilan!


Aaaaayyy! Hindi fwede!!!


Hindi pwedeng mawala ang kanyang respeto sa akin ng ganito kaaga!


Kaya nilabas ko ang royal abaniko para paypayan ang nangiinit kong mukha at huminga ng malalim.


So even just barely, I was able to exude all the grace and poise expected of royalty even though underneath, I could feel the first trickle of rain springing life into my very dry marshland!


CHARAUGHT!


Hahahaha!


Demeanor: RA was extremely charming with the right amount of angas and friendliness. With his natural curiosity, he knows how to keep a conversation going. He made me feel the perfect balance of being at ease but still with a sense of danger. It was an undeniable aphrodisiac to an ongoing foreplay.


So sir, start na tayo?


YES!!! A thousand yeses!!!


Agad agad kong nilabas ang box of condom para ipahiwatig ang nais kong mangyari!


Hihihi!


"Ummmm sir, nasabi naman sa inyo ni Kenrey na no kiss no fuck po ako?"


...

...


The end!


Char!


HAAANNUUUUDDDAAAWWWW??? THIS CANNOT BE!!!


Bigla namang nahiya ang box of condom na pinarada ko pa sa harap niya at unti unti ulit itong ipinasok sa loob ng pinangagalingang hada bag.


"Eh, palabas?"


"Sir, hindi din e."


...

...


Napatayo ang lolah ninyo sa kinauupuan, dahan dahang naglakad palapit sa uluhan ng kama at tumanaw ang mga mata ng malayo sa 50 pesos japanesque scenery wall painting ng Hotel Sogo at sabay palihim na binigkas ang katagang...


Tadhana hangang ngayon ba'ay nilalaro mo ang saklap ng aking kapalaran?


Ohdevah, dramang pang manila filmfest best actress award!


Charot!


"Sir, bakit po kayo nakatingin sa pader?"


MALAMANG!!!


Sinong beki ba ang hindi matutulala pagtapos mahagisan ng ganyang pasabog!


Huhuhu! 


It's happening all over again!


Eto din ang naramdaman ko dati noong binawian ako ng korona!


My almost winning moment!


Char!


Hahaha!


Susuotin ko na sana muli ang bestida at shawl at magwawalk out palabas ng kwarto...


Kaso napatingin muli ako sa kanya.


Haaaayyy! Ang gwapo talaga!


Bahala na!


Massage: Ok, tawa na lang tayo mga sisterettes! HAHAHA! 


Char!


Ok, how do I describe this? It's like he knows a little technique and he does try to be serious with the massage but in the end it's not really his strong suit. 


ES: "Sir, tihaya ka na."


And there he was kneeling on top of me as I looked up to probably one of the most gorgeous men I have the pleasure of bedding. Putting all the limitations and awkward beginning aside, there is no denying his great beauty that could thrust a sleeping libido into full gear.


He knelt to reach my chest to plant soft kisses to its pink tips. My hand reached out to his nape and started stroking the short nape hairs that tickled my fingertips and slowly urged to push his kisses deeper. My other hand started reaching out his exposed chest to feel the little pink protrusions. Then I held his waist and pulled his body against mine to feel the weight of his body pressing my very skin. He was kissing my neck while my hand slid down into his underwear and grabbed the round buttocks. He started thrusting his hips, pressing his groin against mine to stimulate the act of intercourse.


"Tayo ka."


I sat up and looked up once more to appreciate his entirety. Then my hands reached out to his underwear and pulled it down to reveal the dangling meat. My hands held his thighs and slowly crept up to his groin, then finally with one hand, grasped the shaft to guide the tip into my mouth.


Aaaaahhhh


He looked up, then looked down once more to see my mouth engulfing his manhood. My hands then slid behind to grab his buttocks and held them tighter to push his groin deeper into my face. It grew to above average in length, pinkish, odorless, beautiful. He held my head and started thrusting his dick into my mouth.


"Higa ka na."


He lay down, penis pointing up, and I swallowed it once more, positioning myself for my release. Somewhere between those happenings, I briefly mentioned what I do for a living...


At naloka na ako sa mga susunod na pangyayari!


"Sir, paano paliitin ang panga?"


"Ok ba yung threading?"


"Saan po nakukuha ang HepB?"


"Nakukuha ba ang HIV sa halik?"


So ayun ako mga sisterettes, chumuchupa, nagjajakol habang sumasagot ng Q&A portion!


Ohdevah, multitasking befitting a beauty queen!


Char!


"Pashneya! Patapusin mo muna ako!!!"


Hahaha


We laughed and I tried my best to finally release months of pent up libido.


Overall: On paper, what happened may have seemed like an unmitigated disaster, but the truth is, I had fun. We even went out afterwards to catch a movie where we discovered a common interest in Marvel movies, Naruto, etc. 



The critic in me: RA participates in bikini contests and they are used to a certain pricing and limitations of service. If you are used to the system of usual masseurs and are looking for the best bang for your buck, then this guy is not for you. In fact, stay far far away!


Personally: Actually, we already saw each other again, and I would probably keep seeing him still. The truth is, even though I have been silent, I still do prowl the streets at night, hoping that someone could finally wake the sleeping libido within me and yet, it all ends the same: Me, faking an orgasm so I don't destroy the poor masseurs ego.


So when someone finally happens to come by that could make you feel alive again, do you let it go?


Of course not!


Afterall, we are all entitled to our own...


Guilty pleasure.


How is the chameleon?
Happy

11 comments:

  1. Potah yung may question and answer portion habang may titi sa bunganga!

    Kaya pala familiar ang face (pero di ang name). Iba ang stage name nya.

    At ang ilong...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of the most boring hire. No bang bang and no release... that's okay... but no kiss???!!!! Not acceptable. Hahaha, this guy os definitely not for me. I'll stay away from Gents Hub (as if I had the money to spend on their soaring rates).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magkano ang all in damage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAIL MARIE ANTOINETTE!!! JUKESA NG FRANCIA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wala bang new updates sa blog? I miss your entries na.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha kaloka! Kailangan kasi dumating ang inspiration bago ako nakakasulat.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow galing ang lupet =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pa approve naman po: jho12

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saan na po affiliated si RA (baka po sakali alam nyo)? Or even his number? Checked Gents HUb and he is no longer in the line up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete