Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Betrayal





Noong nakaraan na kabanata...



Troy! Wait for me! I'm cummmiiinngg!!!


Hihihi!


Feel na feel ng aking 36-22-36 voluptuous body ang init at sigla na pinadama sa akin ni fafa Troy.


Habang pinapalipad ko ang hada mobile, naglalaro sa aking isipan ang iba't ibang perversion... este love-making positions na aming gagawin once mapasa akin na siya!


Hihihi!


Dios me! 


Homme Spa is like so far pala from Scout Ybardaloza kung wet na wet ka na!


Naging poster girl tuloy ang inyong hada queen ng 'road rage' sa dami ng inagrabiadong drivers na na-swerve, na-cut at binusinahan ng bonggang bongga!


Hihihi!


Pagpasensyahan na po ninyo ako!


Well since medicine deals with biology and biology is about sex, considered medical emergency naman ang sexual emergency devah?


Char!


Hahaha!


Pero sa wakas...


Nakarating din at sumugod na akes sa front desk with nostrils flaring and steam coming out of the ears!


MS: NASAAN SI TROY???


Naiimagine ko tuloy ang naging ichura ko kay kuya manager...


The chameleon to velociraptor metamorphosis!


Homme Spa Manager: Ah sir, may guest po!






HUH?


Homme Spa Manager: Opo sir, kakarating lang ng guest. 


FUKINGINAMESH!!!


Sandali ko lang naman siya iniwan ah!


Ang dali naman niya makalimot!


Huhuhu!


Nagflash back bigla ang masasamang nakaraan ko sa spa na itey!



Ghelo all over again!


Luhaang tumakbo ang inyong beauty queen palabas ng spa, lumuhod sa kalye, tumingala, tinaas ang kamao at sabay sinumpa ang kalangitan!


Char!


Hindi ako baliw!


Hahaha!



Pero my gulay! Ano ba ang meron sa spa na ito at ayaw akong bigyan ng otoko!


Homme Spa Manager: Pero isang oras lang naman yun, sir! Pwede ninyong hintayin!


...


...






MS: OFF WITH HIS HEAD!



Chos!


Nakakaloka!


Talagang paghihintayin nila si Marie Antoinette Duchess of France?!?!


Blasphemy!


Naisip kong isa bukas na lang


Pero hindi! I must have him now!


Kaya I did something very uncharacteristic of royalty - umupo sa isang tabi at naghintay!


Huhuhu!


Ito pala ang feeling ng commoner!


Char


Dinadramahan ko na si ex-bff Vince sa FB messenger


Kaso wit sumagot...


Aba aba! May subo ata!


Hihihi!


Ang landi talaga ng friend ko!


Masaya na sana ako sa friend kong kasalukuyang nabibinyagan...


Then it hit me... what if?!?!


MS: Ano ang ichura ng guest ni Troy ngayon? Majitim ba? Majitim na bucktooth?!?!?!?! (Not his true appearance)


Homme Spa Manager: Oo sir! Ganon nga!


PUNYETA!!!


HAYUF!!!


TAKSIL!!!


AHAS!!!


Mas masahol pa pala ang pwerta ng gaga kaysa klepto-ish hands ni Tony!


This is betrayal to the highest level!


Tinatawagan ko ang bruhang traidor kaso wit sumagot!






Futah ka!!! Magkavaginismus ka sana!






HOMAYGULAY!


Kung susunod ako kay fafa Troy...


Eh di para na din akong nakipag lips to lips with Vince?!?!?!


Aaaaayyyy!!! Que horror!!!


Kaya luhaang tumakbo ulit ako palabas ng spa, lumuhod sa kalye, tumingala, tinaas ang kamao at sabay sinumpa ang kalangitan!


This time totoo na!


Char!


Hindi pa din ako baliw!


Hahaha!



Haist!


Suko na ako!


A true queen knows when to bow out!


And I wouldn't wish a kiss from Vince even to my worst enemies!


Charaught!


Hahaha!


Kaya naghintay na lang ako matapos ang aking ex-BFF para maflying kick ko ang pagmumukha niya!


Char!


Thump! Thump! Thump!


Ayan! May pababa na from the 2nd floor!


At nasight kong sabay bumaba si Troy at Vince na ang ngiti ay abot tenga!


MS: Bastarda! Hayop! I cannot believe you did this to me! Kamusta ang titi? Hihihi!


Vince: Hala! Agad agad?


MS: Aaaayy wag kang pademure, puta ka! Spill!


Vince: Nagpamasahe lang ako.


MS: Huh?


Vince: Uu teh! Gusto ko sana sa outcall magpaextra service kaso another bayad daw uli yun ng bar fine!


Aaaayyyy! Buti na lang purita lavandera ang aking ex-friend at kinapos siya sa anda!


Muling nabuhayan ang aking katawan at ngayong nalaman kong hindi pa nababahiran ng laway ni Vince si Troy!


MS: Headless man... este manager! Pakiliguan si Troy ng bonggang bongga tapos pakibalot at itatake out ko siya!


At sa ilang sandali, lumabas si Troy, fresh na fresh, nakasandong itim at pumuputok ang braso!


Eto na!


Hihihi!


Appearance: Haaayyy! Troy is 5'9 tall, chinito and clean-looking with a massive built that has wetted my appetite to an insane degree. But as what my friend Tony said, he would not consider Troy to be universally good-looking...


Hay nako teh, don't me!


Gaano kadalas mo pa ba akong nakikitang maging gahol na gahol sa otoko?


Don't ruin OUR moment!


Char!


Hahaha!


Demeanor: This guy is all smiles, not arrogant and may pa-shy epek din!


Hahaha!


Massage: Most often from the very first stroke, you get a general sense of idea if the masseur has the hands for it. And Troy does! Coupled with the heaviness of the bulk of his body, each stroke delivered created pulsating waves of relaxation.  He does not have a lot of techniques but the hands says it all; he has the potential. He only massaged the back, and it was one of those massages that you wished could have lasted longer. I wanted more.


ES: He went to the shower and came back with nothing on him. I was going insane!


Hihihi!


I took a step back and admired the scenery. His bulging arms, the wide chest, the bursting pecs, the flat stomache that hinted cuts of abdominal muscles and the beautifully shaped flaccid penis. 


Sigh! 


The living statue of David lay beside me, took a deep breath, turned to his side so his face hovered over mine and looked straight into my eyes. It was a perfect moment. Then he said...


"Sir, ano na gagawin natin?"


AAAAAYYY FUKE SANTISIMA SHUTANGINAMESH!


Obvious ba? 


Bastusin mo na ako! Now na!!!


Haaayyy naloloka ako sa mga otoko na ito!


Ilalabas ko na sana ang aking unpublished manuscript...





But he started kissing me.


Aaaahh alam naman pala niya! Gusto lang ng gulat factor!


Hahaha!


I took his waist so he would lay on top of me and I wanted to feel his entire weight against my body. The kisses started with closed lips, but I wanted more, so slowly I inserted my tongue into his mouth then I could feel his tongue receiving mine. I wrapped my hands around his chest then squeezed his torso so I could feel more his weight against my chest. His lips then went to my neck and explored its way down to my nipples. I was caressing his nape as his tongue flickered its mounds. 

I sat up, pushed him back so he fell supine on the bed. It was my turn! I took both of his arms, held them together then pinned them with my left hand above his head. I was hungry, and there was no more room left for soft kisses, so I gorged his lips while his moans of protest were muffled by my mouth. My right hand slid down to his dick and stroked it as he squirmed a wriggle in protest. The roleplay of subjecting a huge man into submission was exhilarating and I was intoxicated by the scenario. Slowly and involuntarily, his penis grew into a turgid rage . He did not have a choice and I am in control of the situation.  

My lips then bit his left nipple as my right hand pinched the right. He let out a howl of pain then slowly submitted again to my will. I let go of my grip on his arms but told him to keep them as they were. I grabbed both his chest and squeezed them again, then I leaned forward to kiss the cleavage and slowly lick the midline down to his navel and finally to his penis. I abducted his thighs further so there would be no obstructions when I finally indulge on the meat in between. 

I wanted to hold off giving all the pleasure, so I held off swallowing the entirety of his member. Instead, I used my tongue to tease his penis of the possible warmth my mouth could offer so I licked the glans and savored every inch of his groin. I could already feel his turgid penis pulsating underneath the grasp of my palm. It was already begging to be swallowed.


Isubo mo na!


I saw the expression on his face, a mixture of beseech and curiosity. Perhaps, I should grant his plea so I then grabbed the base of the shaft and my mouth took it whole. He let out a loud "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"



After the whole shaft has been properly lubricated, I started moving the hand grabbing the penis in conjunction with the oscillation of my mouth as if simulating a vagina. I could hear aaahhh aaahhh aaaahhh in repeated incantation everytime my lips would reach the base of the shaft. His legs opened wider, and his back arching a little forward, as if surrendering his body to me in pleasure.


I instructed him to kneel as I positioned myself behind him. From the back, I asked him to arch his face back towards mine so I could kiss his lips while my hands grabbed his chest and the other could masturbate his penis. I pushed him forward so he fell flat on the bed, then ran my hands on his back then finally grabbing hold of his round butt. I leaned forward and ran my tongue at the midline from the mid scapula to the lower back and finally, to the hole covered by his buttcheeks!


"Sir... aaahhh aaahhh pati diyan?"


My ears were indifferent to his protests and I was determined to force my will on his body. I lifted his thighs and put them over mine while I was kneeling so his lower torso was hanging above the bed. I lathered his butt and groin with lotion so that my right hand could play with his butthole while the left reached underneath to jack his penis.


Finally, it was time spill his load and I wanted to see his face as he reaches climax. I laid face up and instructed him to fuck the intracrural area so he inserted his turgid penis into the triangular space. At first his movement was slow, as if his penis was still getting used to the sensation. Then gradually, his movement grew rapid until this huge hunk of a man was pounding his body against mine; his penis lashing as if hungry to finally reach orgasm. And then the moment came, he knelt up, took a few more strokes on his shaft, closed his eyes and shivered as a white viscous fluid came squirting out.


"Aaaahhhh... fuck!"


Overall: Sexual compatibility is a rare thing. With Troy, there was no negotiation, no planning of what will happen. He just understood what I wanted as the events unfolded and gave it to me. To me, it was a very satisfying experience.


How is the chameleon?
Seal of Approval














Will I come back for seconds? Well duh!


Hahaha!


Anyway, I believe that the experience stands for itself so I am isolating that incident for what it is.


Kasi mga teh, kung isasama ko ang "after" experience,


I have to warn you, makulit ito sa text!


Nagtangka pa magpasponsor ng Metathione!


Aaaayy dios me! Agad agad? Ano siya sinuswerte? 


Hahaha!


Oh well, I guess intindihan na lang natin na mahirap nga magkawithdrawal once natikman na ako!


So I told him not to lose hope...


Dahil pwede siya sumali sa palarong Hunger Games to win my hand in marriage!




May the odds be ever in your favor!


Chos!

27 comments:

  1. Another great piece MS; super hilarious and extremely erotic all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha!!!!! How can you make something so sinful sound so erotically funny? Lavett!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bravo!! bravo!! bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idol! Can you share his contact number pls. Thanks. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Another favor pls idol, my request for FR membership's still pending. My username is clodfoam. Salamat salamat talaga. :)

      Delete
  5. na curious tuloy ako sa Troy na to! (Bluelion)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much did you pay? And do you use condom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4k first time. 3k second time. Hindi naman ako nagpabottom but when I do, yes always.

      Delete
  7. Magkno po binayad nyo ma'am?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bakit po likod lang ang pic nya?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This article's so entertaining and instructive :) Made me so curious so I checked out Homme Spa's FB page but can't find "Troy" in an of the therapist photos. Does he use alternate name? Or he really doesn't have any pic there?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This article's SO entertaining and instructive. Made me curious of Troy so i checked out Spa Homme FB page. I didn't see any masseur pics named Troy though :( I wonder if he uses an alternate alias? Or he simply has no pic there?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does he kiss well? And pogi po ba? It will be my first time if ever with a masseur and I think I want him as my first time

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi inquire Lang Po if pwede bang ihire si Troy directly or need talaga Ihire sya sa spa, thank you! And more power to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, inquire Lang Po, pwede Po bang Ihire si Troy directly or need talaga I hire sya from the spa? Thank you in advance and more power to your blog Na super helpful and informative to all of us bekis! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. mukhang yummy si kuya,
    lodi, pahelp naman ako paapprove sa FRCentral
    username: idoplay123
    salamat lodi

    ReplyDelete