Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Guess who's back



Done guessing? If you’ve guessed it then kudos to you, you are obviously a veteran of the MP circuit. However for the uninitiated, this place used to be the infamous Boys of Bora.


I was actually there that night when Boys of Bora was exposed for the ‘harm and evils inflicted on society’. Well I wasn’t ‘in’ the establishment yet but I was already parking my car when the three vans arrived. I waited patiently in my car and watched the whole ordeal played itself out. What a close call! A few minutes earlier, then I would have been caught on video, explaining to the cameras that I didn’t know they offered something else other than a decent massage. (Hahaha! Who would ever fall for that line?!?)

Well, enough with the rants. I’m here to congratulate the previous Boys of Bora for making a comeback. I did not enter the establishment since I was only passing by when I chanced upon this pleasant surprise, and the trauma of the incident has yet to leave my system. (So I am not certain that they still offer the same services.) But off with the old and in with the new and welcome back Boys of Bora version 2.0: Ulysis Spa.

5 comments:

  1. oh wow they're back!!! Thank God nalate ka ng konti at hindi nasama dun friend :)

    hmmm.. i might visit this establishment again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sinabi mo pa! I don't think I'll ever recover kung mavideo nila ako while in flagrante! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just two blocks away from our house... yes, it is still open... i saw familiar faces but there are also new ones... been here only once, when I was still in college... but after the raid, i never thought of visiting the place again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited Boys of Bora once and had a great massage, courtesy of a skilled Filipino masseur. That was eight years ago. A huge police camp (Camp Karingal) is not far from where the location was and is. Anyway, this blog is an intelligent read and I thank you for coming up with this unique online journal. This entry has not stopped me from laughing out loud: "Mike Enriquez, you remind me of a dear childhood fairy tale where this princess kisses a frog and the frog turns to a prince and they lived happily ever after. But in your version, the princess saw your face, ran away screaming to the wind, and you stayed the ugly frog that you are. The real crime here is we get to see that face on national television." I bet that ugly man is a closeted homosexual! The Gonograd

    ReplyDelete