Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Monday, August 20, 2012

The Silence of Jhoross

Errata: Lucky Charm is still open for business. 




Once upon a time, in the not too distant past, there existed a photograph that sprinkled me with enough lust dust and sent me flying back to MP-neverneverland. Though I may have flown to this land to be with Peter “John” Pan, my attention was surreptitiously caught by one of the lesser known protagonist. This Lost Boy was actually more dashing than Peter Pan. He is indeed so handsome that I have almost forgotten one crucial fact: only Peter Pan could fly or in other words - my ONLY ride home, so I decided to stick by his green flying ass. Hehehe. Now, though I am back in the reality we call Earth, I still dream of my journey to this far away land and to finally be with the handsome Lost Boy, who goes by the name of Jhoross.

I almost had a heart attack when Lucky Charm had closed its doors for business. It would seem the threat of raids finally took its toll on its popularity. I was irreconcilable (exaggerating), devastated with the realization that the possibility of meeting Jhoross had been reduced to a mere fairy tale. Fortunately, like in any children’s story, when the protagonist had reached the pinnacle of self-doubt and all hope seemed lost, a deus ex machina conveniently appears to save the day. Enter my version of a fairy godmother: LP.

I was fortunate enough to be invited in one of LP closed door meetings. I was handed the roster of models applying and the schedule of meeting for each model. Looking through this list, a name popped out from the sea of anonymous-es, a combination of letters I thought I would never see again – J-H-O-R-O-S-S. I was... ecstatic.

The fateful day finally came and I could no longer hide my excitement. I left the office as soon as the clock struck 12. I hopped into my motorized pumpkin and thanked my lucky stars and garters that my driver’s license had not been revoked. Hehehe. I parked my car with all the finesse of skinning a cat and prepared myself to meet my knight in shining armor.

Ah Jhoross, you look even better than when we first met. He stands at 5’8 tall, his arms bursting out of his sleeves, and I swear I can see the silhouette of his abs through his T-shirt. Yes, he was delicious, and the other patrons were starting to salivate. So before the cougars could dig their filthy claws into him, I went straight to the big boss to strike the first deal. With the success of our negotiation, I once again glanced at my prize and gave him a menacing grin. He smiled back, obviously unaware of the brewing dark plans I had for him that evening. 

Muhahaha!
So fast forward to where it really matters. Hehehe.

Wow! This guy has everything. First, good looks, then now, good hands. I could feel all the pent up tension melting away under the weight of his fingers. He was surprised when I complimented how good he was. After all, during his debut into the flesh trade, he had received numerous complaints of his incompetency as a masseur. Luckily, a very good friend of his, who was a professional masseur, was kind enough to teach him the tricks of the trade. So Voila! I am now enjoying the fruits of his hard work. Hehehe.

Now time to make our baby prince! Hahaha.

He stripped and I was jumping up and down in joy at the sight of his family jewels. I offered to switch the TV program to channel 108 but he politely declined, saying that he does not need any other visual stimuli! (Someone please hand this guy a trophy!) Aaaahhhh! His tongue! That phenomenal tongue. It was the right combination of sucking and licking that could curl anyone’s toes. I grabbed his neck and stared at his face, then started kissing those soft lips. I wanted to return the favor and so I summoned every skill set my mouth had at its disposal. Suction, deep throating, tea-bagging, corkscrew motion, the harmonica and so on. Then…

Kru... kru...
Chirp... chirp...
Eh? Silence… a deafening silence. What the hell is happening? Where were the oooohs & aaahhhs that I have grown used to hearing? The “Ang sarap ng bibig mo.” “Ang galing ng bunganga mo.” “You give the best blowjob ever.” But instead of the praises I have grown accustomed to, I was greeted with a stoic expression and the whirring of the ventilation system. Hmmm… Maybe he just needed some warming up. So again, I went through the same motions. Suction, deep-throating, tea-bagging, corskrew motion, the harmonica… then… NOTHING! Absolutely nothing! Feelings of self-doubt started creeping like the cold wind. Was I just not good enough? No, that can’t be it. Maybe he likes it done differently. So I mustered enough courage to utter the words:

“Hindi ka ba nasasarapan?”

“Ok lang naman.”

…  kru... kru...

“Sorry ano po ulit yun? Parang nabingi ako kanina e.”

“Ok lang naman po, sir.”

Ok lang? OK LANG NAMAN? I use to get affirmations from RX, Allen (LP), Jock, Christian, Richard, Erick, Jeffrey Hernan, and the countless casual sex partners blessed with experiencing my world renowned fellatio. (Haha! Now I’m bragging). But now… OK the freaking LANG NAMAN? I could feel the rush of blood surging through my ears and cheeks. Just as how pride has escaped every fiber of my being, my whole belief system also went out the window. I wanted to crawl up the sheets and die.

“Sir, okay lang po ba kayo?”

He must have noticed my apparent shock at his response.

“Ah, okay lang naman. Sige tuloy lang natin”

So in trying to hide the humiliation of defeat, I swallowed my pride, as well as his pride once more. I blew and I blew until he came in the deafening silence.

On our way to his drop-off point, I asked the question that has lingered in my mind all evening.

“Jhoross, hindi ka ba talaga nasarapan?”

“Sir, ganon lang po talaga ako na tahimik.”

With the sigh of defeat, I comforted myself with the resolution that perhaps what he is saying is true and humbly accepted his explanation. I pulled over and he got off my car.

“Sige sir, sa uulitin.”

“Sige, pero sa susunod, patitirikin ko na ang mata mo sa sarap.”

He laughed and smiled, then he shut the door of my carriage. I watched him walk away, with his white T-shirt slowly fading into the shadows.



So how was it? Well, despite my obvious defeat, Jhoross is actually a great find. Silence may not have been the ideal sound to be heard during a homoerotic tryst, but I would have preferred it over explicit flattery. I think that he is a sincere person and though our tale may have ended with less than a happy ending, there is no denying that Jhoross is a prince.

Chameleon Scale:
Happy












Will I come back for seconds? YES! I still want to ride the horse of my knight in shining armor. And more so than that… I want a rematch!

But before our second meeting… I plan to brush up on my literature.



HAHAHA!!! Jhoross! You have better be ready…

DISCLAIMER: He may have gotten the wrong impression that I was a part of the LP administration, hence showing his best behavior. But then again, he may also be genuinely nice. My point is... don't blame me. Hehehe. And take everything with a grain of salt.

23 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, such a great and fun read. You really must continue with this blog.

    Don't worry Spa, maybe next time, you will get the affirmation from Jhoross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style of writing, the excitement is always there. superb and kudos to you. though you're such an envy to me, hope i can have those experience once a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Ang sarap ng bibig mo.” “Ang galing ng bunganga mo.” “You give the best blowjob ever.” nakakaloka! hihhihi...

    i love your FR talaga friend.. nag - iisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pinaka highest talaga ang looks
    Looks: 9.7

    almost perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg sarap. Number plez. Hahahahaha tangina naalog utak ko sa unang larawan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pls share the blessings... ano CP # nya? and how much damage??

    ReplyDelete
  7. @subok: thanks friend

    @anonymous aug21: thanks... the first step is always the hardest... hehehe but look at me now... running! HAHAHAHA.

    @Ichu: thanks... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. kaasar naman tong pogi na to wala man lang pang reply sa text. wala pa man din ako load pangtawag hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love ur blogs MS.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im currently waiting for him rignt now, in fairness magalang sya sa text, excited to meet him and experience it for my self

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sobra akong speechless ng dumating sya, halos nawala ako sa sarili ko ng makita ko sya, until now hinde parin ako maka move on, tomo ka spanatic, and I thank you for your post, actually lahat ng expectations ko na meet nya above pa nga. Anyway until the next escapade

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi manilaspanatic. I will go back in US next week, pls help me by sharing his number please.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mark, chat me up on facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do u still have his number?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Agree. He is a bit silent nga. Iisipin mo na wala syang gana or something. Very mechanical but enjoy din naman. Plus he has a decent length, which could have been better if mas bigger girth.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ano number nya po? Is he still active?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Experienced jhoross for overnight last night. Napakagaan nyang kasama, makwento kaya relax ako agad kasama sya. Pag dating nya pahinga muna, tumabi nya saken sa kama at niyakap ko lang sya for almost an hour with kwentuhan to the max. Then the massage, nakakarelax, ang galing humagod at the beat ang body to body! After the massage, the service! I didn't see him as tahimik, he gave me moans one after the other. He is also a good kisser. twice nya ko pinaligaya using his marvelous tongue, ang galing. I enjoyed him super. Di kame nawawalan ng kwentuhan the whole night. Nung uuwi na sya, he gave me a tight hug and kissed me four times bago binuksan ang pinto. Before ko isara ang door, umisang kiss sa lips pa sya. Super worth it at happy ako sa kanya. Very commendable :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was so lucky na ma book si Jhoross kagabi lang. Talagang super gwapo siya. He has a killer smile at katawang makalaglag panty. Morenong Adonis siya. Ang katawan parang buhay na pinoy version ng statwa ni David by Michelangelo. Mabait siya. Grabe ang kanyang erotic massage. Hindi naman siya tahimik. He carried the conversation well at napakabait. He is a superb kisser. Pinaliguan nia ng kisses ang aking katawan na nagparating sakin sa kalawakan sa sobrang sarap. Grabe ang feeling hearing him moan and moan. Siguro pagod lang sya that time kaya tahimik siya. Pero in reality hindi sya tahimik lang. Totoong may tattoos na siya ngayon sa braso at dibdib. Mas gusto ko sana kung wala subalit hindi narin ako nag complain kasi super gwapo at machong macho pa rin siya. He is worth all the wait. He is worth the cost. He is worth it, really. Feeling ko talagang babaeng babae ako sa piling ng dakilang Anak ni Adan na ito. Oh JHOROSS, you're the best. Hinding hindi kita makakalimutan. Sana'y maulit muli. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Madam, patulong naman sa pagpa approved ng application ko sa FRCentral. Username JHORGENE. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete