Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Polo's tongue twister

*This story dates back to early 2012, when I was deeply infatuated with a certain masked individual.




Lately, I seem to have lost my interest in other masseurs. Every time I glance through the assortment of men in LP, I find myself gravitating back to a single profile. Flashbacks of his soft kisses and warm embrace kept looming each time I close my eyes… What in the world has this person done to me!

Doctor X, still stumped by my stubborn case of RX-itis, was continually worried by my deteriorating state. This illness was slowly wearing down my defenses and eating away at my sanity. So in a move of desperation, he has decided to forego with the practice of conservative medicine, and has settled to bombard me with a strong intravenous antibiotic. Hopefully, this aggressive move could finally get rid of the love bug… once and for all. 

Second course of antimicrobial, Vancomycin: Polo

I still remember the moment when I first came across LP during the early 2011, when the blogsite boasted a mere ten models. I also remember laughing at the meager line up of men. Hahaha! Sorry BP. But this was a time when my patience for MPs was reaching the end of its rope and I was desperately searching for alternatives. So every so often, I still visit the site, waiting for the opportunity to finally break free from the clutches of the tyrannical rule. Then one day, a profile came in the middle of the night that ignited the first flickers of hope for my eventual freedom.

Tsk! Tsk! Polo. Why was landing your services hurdled with so many obstacles? The first time I tried to break the shackles of oppression; my message of inquiry was not met with a response. Hehe! Perhaps he was just busy. I let a few days pass, and then decided to give it another try. Then… Oh my god! He was unfortunately involved in a vehicular accident! I had no choice but to postpone my plans for freedom.  

A few months then passed, during which, I had already gone to explore the world of online solicitation, but still, the thought of spending time with this security guard had not left my mind. And now that I am searching for the jolt that would release me from RX-mania, I could not think of a better time to invoke his presence once more. Then… guess what happened?!? This time, I was involved in a vehicular accident!!! Hahaha! I could not help but laugh at the cards dealt by fate. Perhaps it was trying to tell me something.

But no matter. These minor hurdles did not stop my determination. And the fateful day finally came…  

I was waiting in my room, my hada paraphernalia carefully laid out on top of the bedside table. Then the time for our meet up finally came… and WENT! !! Nothing. No sweet chime rang to herald his coming. He was late!

Ten minutes… Twenty minutes… Thirty minutes… What the hell?!? Forty minutes… ONE HOUR! AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!

Me fuming in anger

What the freaking eefff?!? Was I destined to never experience his warm touch and soft kisses? Was I fated to come home empty handed? I was about to ram the furniture to the wall mirror, when suddenly… Ding dong!

The bitch finally arrived! I wanted to strangle him with my bare hands for the time that he wasted. Then I thought "Hmmm... Anger may not be the best tone to set the mood of a romantic tryst." So I decided to hide the angry beast and bring out the well-mannered lady that I was brought up to be. So when I opened the door, Polo was greeted by this woman:

Me in his eyes! Hihihi
True to LP’s principles on photography, Polo’s pictures are the very reflection of his appearance, no more, no less. He sat beside me and apologized for his tardiness. He was cheerful but somehow I felt that the lines he was delivering were rehearsed. I could imagine the countless patrons who have heard the exact same words of flattery to come out of his mouth.  I actually have little patience for this kind of meaningless small talk, so fortunately for him, the clock was ticking and I was pressed for time and had no choice but to get on with the program.

So the first part of our usual torture - the massage. What massage?!? I took the lotion resting on top of the bedside table and was about voice the word “massage” when his tongue suddenly started darting towards my larynx.

“Wait lang! Hindi ba tayo magsisimula sa m-a [tongue inserted here]”

“Hindi ba kasama ang m-a [tongue inserted here]”

“Pano na ang m-a [tongue inserted here]”

“SANDALI LANG SIR! Yung m-a [tongue inserted here]”

Hahaha! I give up! The thought of dying of asphyxiation from choking on his tongue terrified me so I decided to stop pushing for the massage. We continued to lock lips and my hands started crawling to feel the contours of his body. It was ripped at the right places and his muscles felt hard against my fingerpads. I was beginning to enjoy the heat of the moment, when suddenly, he opened his mouth once more.

“Ang ganda ganda ng nipples mo! Sarap susuhin!”

“Ang kinis kinis ng balat mo!”

“Ang ganda ganda ng pwet mo, masarap ka siguro tirahin!”

As soon as those words reached my ears, my eyes were rolling in contempt. Do other patrons really fall for such flattery? They must have. I, for one, abhor such shameless adulation. Keep it real or don’t say anything at all. Haaaayyy! But to salvage this crumbling situation, I then told him to remove his underwear. At least down there, I would be far away from his mouth. Hihihi! 
  
Then lo and behold! Another surprise for the pleasure of my eyes! I stared at it, bent down, then proceeded to give the world’s smallest pecker a blow (exaggerating). 

By the end, I was crying inside.

So was the long wait worth it? Hahaha! To that I say - Hell no! I should have listened to fate's not so cryptic message.

How is the chameleon?
Disappointed











Will I come back for seconds? And risk choking to death? Haha I think not...

With yet another course of antibiotics completed, Doctor X ordered that my blood be cultured to determine if the little critters were finally eradicated.

Blood culture result: Multiple red colony-forming-units grown on agar  medium.

Damn it!


25 comments:

  1. Sobra akong natuwa at natawa sa post na ito. Very well done Spa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dami kong tawa!!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you a have urinary throat infection kid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harhar! ALL HAIL RX!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grabe na talaga any pagka curious ko dyan sa RX name yan! Parang lahat namamangha sa kanya pagkatapos pagserbisyohan!

      Delete
  6. can u post me here c.javier

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi c.javier... as I have mentioned before, I only post those I have the pleasure of experiencing personally. Hehe this is a journal... not an advertising blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ganito pala pag masahista dito may evaluation,
      mag-aapply pa naman sana ako. pede bang pa evaluate muna sayo Sir.

      Delete
    2. Hehe... hindi naman po kasi ito ad site... It's a journal :) Hihihi! And I cannot afford your services :)

      Delete
    3. di ba ad site to sorry..basabasa lng ako..
      tingin tingin lng kyang kya mo mura lng..t
      try lng, susubok lng..

      Delete
  8. What's in your hada paraphernalia? And da who si c.javier at gaano kamahal ang services niya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @efrenefren...c. javier ay si Cedric Javier former viva hotmen na pabooking at handler din ng ibang talents...

      Delete
    2. Hang gang ngayon pa ba?

      Delete
  9. anyone hire services of basty from lalaking palaban?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wag paloloko sa Cedric na yan...

    ReplyDelete
  11. nakakatawa talaga BLOG na to. idol kita ate. hope to know you more for coffee. I love how you construct your blogsite as well.

    gerzderek AT YM : FB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aprub ka talaga!

      Delete
    2. Maganda katawn nitong si Red. Musta kaya ang performance at size?

      Delete
    3. Madir! madir! Nakababad ang buong kalamnan mo sa bibig nya (if u know what I mean?)

      Delete
  12. hi sir… kamusta po? i hope this will not be a disturbance in your part pero i wish to know po his contact number. he caught my attention. please do text me in this number 09164292620 if i may have his number…

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir may contact ka pa po kay POLO?

    ReplyDelete