Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Toby, the highschool heartthrob




I recalled from my previous comment that only a handful of men could inspire my libido. Yes, I am a picky eater and I am careful of what I put into my mouth. Starvation seems to me the more obvious choice than sitting through yet another course of unsavory platter.

But just when I thought I have sampled every delicacy that appealed to my senses, Boss Papa decides to whip up another glorious entrée in his elaborate buffet of men. As soon as I saw his photo, I knew I was hungry. Call off the fast, the hunger strike is over!


I searched every nook and cranny to scrounge up enough cash for a room of tryst and so I could finally sink my teeth into this new dish. (My financial responsibility just went out the window!) I grabbed the phone and typed in the words with the gusto of a ravenous hyena. I wanted to try him out before he discovers the gorgeous man that he is, and availability would then drop precipitously. Oh law of supply and demand, aren’t thou a heartless bitch!

He certainly took his time before replying to my inquiry. He said that he was 22 years old and 5’11 tall. He was willing to do as much as any normal straight guy would do. (Vague much!)

We met at my usual house of worship: Hotel Sogo Quezon Avenue. Then at exactly the agreed time, the doorbell rang. This guy is THE BEST LOOKING of the lot - a testament that I will attest to and viciously defend. He is THE stereotype high school heartthrob, to whom every adolescent girl giggled in exhilaration through the corridors of high school, and to whom every adolescent boy learned masturbating to. (Well, at least ALMOST every boy. Hehehe!) I was so dumbfounded by his appearance that a minute passed in awkward silence during which I was merely staring at his face and soaking in his beauty.

At first he was very quiet and wore a stoic expression. I thought to myself “Ang angas naman nito!” So I decided to dispense with the pleasantries and begin the session. All of a sudden, he started apologizing and told me “Sir, pagpasensyahan mo na po, hindi pa ako magaling mag masahe, baguhan lang po ako.” I was so intrigued by his last statement that I had to stop him and I have decided to get to know him a little better. Through our conversation, I realized that this guy was nervous. (Ah! That explains his earlier demeanor.) He has never worked in a massage parlor before and that I was actually his very first client in lalaking palaban. (Ding ding ding… Jackpot! After the endless parade of hand-me-downs, I finally get to say “I was here first!”) He was, in every aspect of the word, new. As I engaged deeper in our conversation, I realized that I have found the find of a century. He has something that every other masseur has lost through the years in this trade: innocence. A commodity so rare among masseurs that it would be easier to strike gold than to find another.

Once I broke the ice, his pleasant and jovial personality started showing through. Finally I had him at ease, the massage can now begin. He delivered the massage with his shirt and briefs on. The massage was better than expected from a newbie. Strokes had purpose and pressure was applied on the right places. Every now and then, he would say “Ok lang po ba yung pressure sir? Ok lang po ba yung masahe sir?” He certainly cared for his craft and was eager to learn. Then after finishing the Swedish massage from head to toe, he covered me with a towel and started delivering a shiatsu massage, again from head to toe! (Speechless…) After working on my back, I turned over and prepared for my front to be given the same combo of Swedish and Shiatsu treatment. But then again, my front was denied yet another massage. (Why is nobody massaging my front???) All in all, the massage took a total of 50 minutes.

He then lay beside me and asked “Ano na po gusto niyo gawin sir?” I asked him to lie down and I took his shirt off. His body was small to medium built (more on the medium), with a few faint lines over the pecs and the upper abdomen. There were baby fats over the flank and lower abdomen. He had nipples the size of pencil erasers and areolas the size of a peso coin. Skin was smooth with no tattoos although there were a few blemishes over the lateral forehead. He had a faint aroma and no maliferous odors. Unfortunately he does not kiss, bottoms or gives head. I started licking his nipples, and slowly worked my way down. I then took off his underwear and I blew his manhood until it grew to 6.5 inches and 5 fingers width with a slight skew to the left. (Yes fellow enthusiast! His tool could be compared to Rocky’s, or I think is even a little bigger.) He then mentioned that he saw a condom on my possession, and was willing to try fucking me. If I learned anything from my experience with Rocky, is that before climbing Mt. Everest, I should try conquering Mt. Makiling first. So with a heavy heart, I had to decline his generous offer. He then licked my nipples and jacked me off until I blew my load with a satisfying grin.  

Perhaps he enjoyed chatting with me or perhaps he was just really nice, whatever the reason, he decided to stay longer and continue our conversation. It was now evident that he was warm, kind and polite. He then asked me if I could teach him a few tricks of the trade. (Is there no end to his adorability?) Because of his transparency and lack of pretentions, I was beginning to perceive him more than a piece of meat, but as a person. 

Overall, this guy is a diamond in the rough, and with a little polishing, he will become one of the very best there is. If you are looking for a seasoned veteran however, obviously it would be best to look somewhere else. But if you want to try and taste innocence, I suggest you get him, and that you get him now! From the incessant buzzing and ringing of his cellphone from would be clients during the entirety of our session, (My God! Ladies! Can’t a girl give a blowjob in peace!), he may soon be unavailable for the foreseeable future.

This is the third encounter with LP, and I am on a winning streak. If this is what I could look forward to in online procurement, then I am seriously considering abandoning the MP circuit, where the misses are plenty and the hits are few.

Chameleon scale:
Satisfied
Will I come back for seconds? Yes! Yes! Oh God Yes!

P.S. Just a head's up: This model has a no kissing and no climax policy.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Where did you find Toby? Can you please share his contact details? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please share his contact details?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi manilaspanatic! how can contact you? what's your email add? i'll just ask a few questions because I'm new to this masseur thing. thanks! I want to learn from the master, advice, tips, etc. hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy ang mga masahista sa LalakingPalaban.com....'Yung first ko ay si Coco pero hindi ko siya bet kasi hindi maayos kausap...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is he still in LP? What's his new number? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello, ask ko lang po, ano po ba ung LP, at MP?

    ReplyDelete