Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

rX marks the spot


RX! You shrewd little devil! You tempted the curiosity in me, and toyed with my fascination for the unknown. That mask is a bane to my existence and a thorn in my side!!!



I have been at it for months, going back and forth, contemplating whether I would hire ‘the man with the mask’. My intellect and logic advised against it, but my heart could not be dissuaded, and the relentless second guessing has kept him constantly in my mind, fanning the flames of curiosity into a raging inferno.

The tipping point came after getting wind that a picture of him in all his glory existed; I became frantic and started clicking the mouse away into oblivion. But after hours and hours spent searching for the elusive photograph, I finally gave up looking for this needle in a huge gay-stack. Suddenly, it became apparent that two thousand and five hundred pesos is a lot cheaper than an operation for the tenosynovitis I was about to develop.

So after much deliberation, I have decided to end the agony of not knowing. I picked up the phone and sent RX a message of my interest. Yet, I was still convincing myself of the good sense of my action. He does have an incredible body and an abdomen you could grate cheese with. For that alone, I told myself it would be worth it… It SHOULD be worth it… But if all else fails, I will just have to ask him to put the mask back on! Hahaha!

Not only was finding his photograph proving to be a difficult task, getting hold of him is another climb uphill a steep mountain. Everything with this guy has to be worked and toiled for. (RX! You have better be damn well worth it!). But after days of repeated attempts, just when my patience has reached its inevitable end, he answered.
He uttered a single word “Hello” and all frustrations melted into the soothing timbre of his voice. Aaahh… his voice! It was a well-modulated pitch of bass that could render even the sturdiest of knees weak. This is the voice of a man, and I could have multiple orgasms with it! So with negotiations settled and the date set, I waited anxiously for the day I could solve one of my sex life’s lingering mysteries.

I booked a room in my usual cathedral of sin. Ding dong! Finally! The hour of judgment has arrived. I turned the knob, opened the door and stared at the face of anonymity. The verdict? Guilty! The mask is guilty! I hereby sentence the mask to death by shredding and burning until a pile of ash is what remains of its existence! While true that his appearance leaves little doubt of his heritage, as Filipinos go, he has a face the nation can be proud of. It had so much depth that just like the paintings of the master artist, Picasso - the longer you look at it, the better it becomes.

Being the enigma that he is, I had a lot of questions about his past. His answers were careful and rehearsed; it felt like interviewing an astute politician. Piercing the bubble of obscurity he has surrounded himself with was going to need a sharper needle. Yet despite being reserved with the information he divulges, he came across as warm and accommodating. (Now that’s mad skills!)

Now enough with the chatter! Strip! Hahaha. He took off his clothes and I died and went off to heaven. The bulge on his chests was seamlessly contoured, with two deliciously rounded nipples peaking at its summit. Abdominal muscles were chiseled to perfection and the slender v-shaped torso sloped into a gorgeously slim waist. All this packaged into a 5’9 tall tasty morsel, wonderfully gift-wrapped in a small to medium size body. I could feel the drool of saliva trickling down my chin. (Then again as I was writing this.) If Toby was THE face, RX was THE body. Now only if they could mate and make the perfect baby! (Biologically impossible, but I would be happy to see them try. Hihihi!)

His massage was in a word – routine. While undeniably good and completely thorough, I do miss the eagerness of a nubile masseur. With the mastery of his craft, an old hand loses zeal; such is the downfall of a seasoned veteran. However, just to clarify, it WAS an excellent massage. But I do wish that I could have experienced it a few years earlier, when he was still ascending the incline of his learning curve.

What about the one after? Again, in a word – INCREDIBLE! Finally, the years of experience worked towards his advantage. The kissing was so intense that I had to break and gasp for air. He has mastered the use of his tongue, lips and hands and employed them to satisfy every whim of my body. Then in a soft voice, he whispered “Patigasin mo ako!” He took off his underwear; I wasted no time and shoved the pillar of flesh down my voracious throat. It grew to 6.5 inches long and 5 fingers thick and was so beautifully shaped that I had to pause and stare at it in admiration. The expression on his face was a sight to behold - his eyes were half open, his mouth gaping in pleasure. Soft Ooohs and Aaaahs came out of those soft lips. And when I tried to swallow the entirety of his manhood, he bellowed like a savage beast. There was so much tossing and turning on our platform of passion that the surrounding room was lost in crimson blur.

He was into post-coital cuddling. I was still mesmerized by the splendor of his body that my hands seem to have sprung a mind of their own. My fingertips stroke the hills and troughs of his body, admiring the shape of this sculpted work of art. I wished the moment could last forever. But as the old saying goes, all good things must come to an end. We shared a last hug and kiss, then he left, leaving behind me, a purring satisfied feline.

Overall… Was it worth it? YES! It was ALL worth it! I am extremely glad that Boss Papa managed to prolong the career of this legend long enough for me to bask in his glory. He is the fourth encounter in LP, and I hope that the sun would never set in my direction. Truly, if x marks the spot, then RX is the treasure hidden beneath.

Chameleon scale:
Perfect












Will I come back for seconds? Yes! A million times yes! As a matter of fact… I already have.


38 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kainggit ka, te!

      Delete
    2. Available pa ba sya? can you email ang contact details nya pls?

      gomezmigzy@live.com

      Thanks te!

      Delete
  2. "but my heart could not be dissuaded," totot ba iyan baka naman hindi ang iyong puso ang nagdikta para kunin mo siya he he. peace! more more more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Max: Hahaha... I cannot totally deny your claim... Pero look at it this way. If I just wanted to satisfy my sexual urges, I could have just availed the services of other masseurs na safe bet pa since alam mo itsura... but in this case it was a risk... curiosity was the prevailing emotion felt that time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between this guy and Mac Mac, who would you go for? Choose only 1!

      Delete
  4. Hi ManilaSpanatic,

    Really nice blog and I hope you won't stop... I'm really curious about Boss Papa... can you give me his details? I want to hire RX as well and the other "models" he could offer! Thanks

    Thoni.
    blue09_chronos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi po papaano po makuha contact no ni rx? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. @thoni: Hi... Thanks for liking the blog... But I'm not sure if i will continue it... and Unfortunately, BossPapa prefers to remain anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. RX's contact is in lalakingpalaban.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. been trying to contact him but di sya sumasagot.. got interested dahil sa entry na ito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mahirap talagang macontact si RX... kahit naman ako dati... he gives preference kasi to his regulars... then kung magkabakante... dun ka makakasingit... :) so my best advice is to try and try again :)

      Delete
  9. Been trying to book RX. kaso nasa province. In your story on Toby, your intro told a little about the "EPIC" second night with THE RX. Im glad to find out di lang ako ang nagrerequest for more RX stories. May other people pa pala who've been persuaded with the power of your words to see and "experience" him. I AM ONE WITH THOSE WHO ARE CLAMORING FOR MORE RX STORIES! haha. Pleeease. Pretty please! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are clear right? They do drug tests/ STD tests. You won't be worried about those issues right? Just wondering because you know how STDs are so rampant in this field of industry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing I've observed from most rent boys is that the fear of being infected with an incurable disease is ever present, hence the vigilant practice of safe sex. They do not allow themselves those temporary lapse in judgement that has again and again yielded disastrous results. Much less can be said with those engaged in casual sex. With a mind set of "That could never happen to me!" or "Kilala ko naman ito at siguro malinis naman ito.", the false sense of security has led to complacency and the abandonment of rational exercises.

      I've discussed the subject matter with a few doctors, so though I do not have actual statistics at hand, most agreed that the rising incidence of STI's actually come from casual sex participants and not from sex workers.

      So to answer your questions: I cannot speak for all, but the ones I know do have regular check ups. Am I worried about those issues? ALWAYS! Which is why I have I have integrated in my daily mantra: SAFE SEX! SAFE SEX! Hehehe

      Delete
  11. hi manilaspanatic! can you share RX number? im an avid fan of your blog and im planning to hire him sana. here is my email add kamuiaensland@gmail.com . looking forward to your sexcapades to the hottest massuers in town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... sent an email your way :)

      Delete
    2. Hi! Can you also share me his number? here's my email timalao1980@hotmail.com

      Delete
    3. HI. will spend a month vacation in pinas. been working here in china. am interested to get his services. pa-send naman ng info ni rx sa email na to: mykelasukel@yahoo.com Tnx.

      Delete
  12. Rx is Rodel.. Am i right? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir, 2,500 pa rin ba rate nya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the info... I want to have a HOT WORK OF ART to have me one of these days! Is he really handsome? Coz you said that his face can really make our nation proud!

      Delete
  14. hi manilaspanatic. got mixed up here. is john and rx the same masseurs you and caloy have been experiencing great, well, experiences? thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John is different from RX. I do not know if Caloy has tried RX... I do know that we share the same sentiments on John :)

      Delete
  15. Yeah RX is Rodel, he has this scar on his side belly from an appendectomy If I am not mistaken, but still hot none the less.... He is quite a definition of a Straight Stud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paki eksplika! Totoo ba Ito, madir?

      Delete
  16. is he still active?

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi po, i was able to make a schedo Rx of Lp madam chupsie, im kinda nervous first time ko po kasi.. uhm any advise po?? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi, available pa dn bo sa rx ngayon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo nga. kasi gusto ko talaga sya makasama ulit.

      Delete