Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Toby reloaded




Following the epic second night I spent in the arms of RX, I woke up stuporous, feeling slightly warm and strong palpitations were pounding my left lateral chest. Symptoms persisted so I decided to consult with a doctor. (Actually more like a bosom buddy who is a doctor, let’s call him Doctor X.) Doctor X took my medical history and performed a thorough physical examination. Then after a careful consideration of my presentation, he came to a disturbing conclusion. Diagnosis: Love Sickness. Holy @#%$! I grabbed Doctor X by the collar and demanded to be given the strongest available remedy. He handed me the prescription and I wasted no time and began the intensive regimen to rid myself of this most dreadful of afflictions.

First course of antibiotics, Amoxicillin: TOBY


Aaaahhh Toby! I could stare at his face and the world would stop spinning. His boyish charm never loses its appeal and his pleasant personality is a cherry on top a hot fudge sundae. I could already feel the drug coursing through my veins, ridding me of the infirmity RX has inflicted upon me.

We entered a restaurant around Timog Avenue, and glances started veering towards our direction. Suddenly, all the ‘discreetness’ of PLUs in that establishment was thrown to the wind and I can literally pick them out one by one from the crowd. A not-so-discreet couple across our table was staring at him intently while rapaciously gorging at the pecho that they ordered. They were so obvious that I could not help myself but laugh. As if filling their stomachs with food could satiate what they are really hungry for. I’m sorry ladies! Tonight you will eat chicken inasal, while I will be eating Toby! Hahaha!

He was still the mild-mannered boy who I have come to love and whose lack of pretentions have always made me feel at ease. But being the attention whore that I am, his incessant texting has made me feel less of a princess than I would have wanted to be treated as. However, I do understand his plight, other clients do seem to be born without the virtue of patience and would take offence if their inquiries were not met with a speedy reply. (Another date ruined by attention-grabbing whores! Hahaha!)

The massage still consisted of his signature two-step regimen. First the lotion lathered Swedish treatment, followed by the towel draped Shiatsu technique. Strokes now had more confidence and his motions smoother than our awkward first encounter. But just as I had feared, in tradition with this line of business, I could feel his sincerity slowly chaffing away.

My lips have yet to touch his. This self-imposed no kissing policy of his is increasingly frustrating. How I long to feel those red lips pressed against mine. But HJ and NP are improving; finally he is beginning to understand the concepts of pleasuring a man.

So 1 week into the business, the innocence meter reads: 10 --> 8. My! My! That was fast! Given a little more time, and he can be officially branded with the scarlet letter.

With the completion of the prescribed regimen, I came back to Doctor X and had my blood aspirated to determine the success of the treatment.


       Gram stain result: Multiple heart shaped cocci in pairs seen in oil immersion field.

Clearly, getting rid of the love bug was going to need a stronger dose!

To be continued…

Note: Aside from not kissing, this one also refuses to reach climax! Just a heads up.


28 comments:

  1. wow. :)
    I love the fact that his massage is consist of part 2.. really sucks that he doesnt kiss though... sayang ang lips

    ReplyDelete
  2. hala bakit may neisseria, cno nagbigay sayo netong bacteria?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! That's just a little creative writing. Wala pong may sakit sa kanila... to my knowledge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..the language, 'infirmity inflicted upon me', and this hideous: "He was still the mild-mannered boy who I have come to love and whose lack of pretentions have always made me feel at ease" oh lord can you at least not be that tooooooooo OVER PROGRESSIVE with your language............

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! This is how I write. I am just trying to translate my thoughts into words and this is the way I am most comfortable expressing myself. I'm not trying to sound smart or 'too progressive'. If you are bothered by my style of writing, you can always opt not to read the blog because I won't change how I write. Good day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ayyy taray ng answer hehehehe...gug

    ReplyDelete
  7. I joined the site that you mentioned because I was looking for him, but he's not there anymore. :(

    May contact details ka niya? Puwede pong pahingi? :) Share naman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have his cp no, who wants to have it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just food for the brain to share: I believe Neisseria is gram negative diplococci and mostly intracellular ( needed for diagnosis in women) but could be extracellular. What I saw in the picture were gram positive cocci in clusters and in chains which usually speaks of Staph and Strep respectively. And we don't usually isolate Neiserria gonorrhea in blood unless one has disseminated gonococcal infection and culture is more sensitive than gram stain. More often than not, to obtain a gram stain for neisseria, a urethral swab is more sensitive than blood. BTW, I love the way you write things :)...have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi spanatic, can i ask on how i can contact him? kindly give me contact details please...i want him

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too pls. This is my email address: dave_paul09@yahoo.com. I like this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww. like how? super arte na ba nya? sorry, daming tanong. i'm interested in getting him, but having 2nd thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does not kiss, refuses to reach climax. But he might have changed his attitude na. Check him out hehehe

      Delete
  13. Hi Manilaspanatic, I'm always enjoying your FRs - only you can do high-camp with style and aplomb :)))

    Quick question: whatever happened to Toby? I've been meaning to message him but his profile seem to have vanished. Is there an updated FR of him in FRCentral? Was there a negative development? I've never logged on in a while and was surprised when his profile wasn't there anymore. Is his FR link still active? maybe I can read the updated feedback? That would be great help.

    However, I'm not losing sight of your falling out heads up. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Manilaspanatic. I like your posts and I trust your tastes! I just hope you try out: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.558260724204269.1073741825.291957510834593&type=1

    Nash and post a review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Nash??? Been there, done that. Please wait for my next post. :)

      Delete
  15. Hi. What did you mean by "Innocence was soon replaced by cunningness and everything went downhill from then on"?

    Was he asking for extra money for each kiss? More money for climax? Was he asking for a car? Please help by elaborating.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi spanatic, may i know his number? bee wanting him to have my first experience with him. hehe. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Why? What happened to Toby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Decided to lead a different life?!?! I'm not sure.

      Delete