Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Keithly... brings back memories


Haaaayyyyy!!! Still too busy with work... Can't make a decent FR... Puro hada na lang ang nagagawa ko... Why am I complaining? Hahahahaha


To those expecting my usual composition, I apologize. 

So presenting the latest conquest in my string of exploits.




and here's another picture of him exhausted... hehehehe




Demeanor: Keithly's thread has been lambasted by a series of negative comments. That coupled with the great distance one has to travel to reach his place of business have been the greatest hindrance to an otherwise long overdue meeting. (Keithly hails from Baguio.) But thanks to the reliable network of spies, I was given privy information that he has come down from the mountains to do a little sight seeing of old Metro Manila. So I quickly jumped at the chance to do a little sightseeing as well. Hehehe!


Keithly was very pleasant. A total disconnect from the rumors I have heard as of late. But I am not discounting them as untrue. Afterall, a choir of bekis raising their voice to the same chorus has to count for something. Perhaps they were once true... and perhaps he has learned his lesson and is turning over a new leaf. But whatever skeletons he was hiding in his closet, I tend to judge a person by what he has shown me, and what I've seen was a person who knows his manners.

Appearance: As soon as I peeked through the peephole from my dungeon of desire, I almost blurted out the words “Skeletor... is that you?” hahaha



Flashbacks of a nostalgic childhood cartoon started running across my mind. I had half a mind to invoke the powers of Grayskull and shout “I am She-R*… este He-Man!” and vanquish the latest incarnation of the famous antagonist standing in front of me.

Now, back to reality. hehehe




He has lost a significant amount of valuable facial fat and with it an equal amount of adorability. I will not conceal the disappointment I felt. I too was expecting to meet the endearing boy full of naiveté who was fiddling with his laptop, but instead I was faced by this emaciated grown man. I was about to write off the experience as a dissatisfactory encounter UNTIL… he took off his clothes… and She-Ra’s sword started rising again. Hihihi!
Massage: To my knowledge, Keithly went into this trade to support his studies and to establish a promising career. This was more of a part time job rather than a full time vocation. So with that in mind, I was already prepared to accept a substandard service from a masseur without any massage know-how. He started squirting lotion all over my back. “Amateur!” I thought. Then his hands touched my back… and suddenly I find myself in massage heaven. It was so good that there were moments I would doze off from pure relaxation.

ES: Unfortunately he does not kiss. But he loves getting blown. I especially liked his favorite position where he would stand up, with arms stretched to reach the ceiling and watching my reflection from the ceiling mirror as I take in the entirety of his manhood. He then closed his eyes, gaped his mouth, licked the corner of his lips, and gyrated his hips in total surrender to the luscious sensation my warm mouth has to offer. I then grabbed his flexing buttocks and pushed the pulsating member further down my throat and wrapped my lips on the base of his penis to which he lets out an exasperating moan “Aaaaaahhhh!” It was six inches long and four fingers thick with a shape second only to RX in beauty.

Sooo… How was the experience? Memorable. With the rampant appearance of models with the frame of a walking stick, Keithly definitely has something else to offer. Afterall, can you resist this?






Because I… did not even try.

Bottomline (over 10):
Looks: 7.5
Attitude: 8.5
Massage: 9
ES: 8
Overall: 8
Chameleon scale:




















31 comments:

  1. Going into male prostitution to support his studies is a lame and pathetic excuse to earn extra. With a fantastic body like that bakit hindi siya mag bunot-balat like other less physically gifted individuals who still are able to make it? He could go into part time as a fitness instructor or something like that but to go sell his body and engage in sex shows that he is just a lazy, low-life bum with a squatter mentality. Sex is given freely to people you truly care about and not BOUGHT or PURCHASED which makes his act immoral and makes him a MALE PROSTITUTE! Sawsawan siya ng bayan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Such disdain for the flesh trade and its people...
      Yet you're here... reading this blog... ??? ... ???

      Delete
    2. Anon 7:46 sounds very familiar. Ampalaya anoyone?

      Delete
    3. so pathetic ka MBN. obvious namang ikaw yan. Why single out Kiethly? Why don't u tell that to all the body builders u claim to be pahadas? may immoral immoral ka pang nalalaman pwe!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous June 12, 2012 7:46 PM -- Why the hate? I know we're entitled to our own opinion and all, but, are you forgetting that this blog is all about the business of trading flesh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Manilaspanatic,

    I am meeting Keithly tonight before he leaves for Baguio on June 13. I like your blog and hope to meet you one day as well. -Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! What happened to your meeting with Keithly? :)

      Delete
    2. He had several appointments that day and had to move our appointment from 6 pm to 8 pm. He was not familiar with Rockwell Makati so I had to pick him up at Ayala MRT. The two hours we spent together was magical, lyrical, like a love song baby !

      Delete
  4. How much is his rate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god,grabe hot nalilito aq im 17 i like girl din peo im too much attract sa mga lalaki.help hrap ng gan2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I'm not a counselor, but I'll give it a try...

      Much of the difficulties of the "true" bisexual men (I say "true" because discreet men who are only sexually attracted to males but just could not embrace the word "gay" do not count!) stem from trying to define who they are. Would they stick to liking males or females? To that I say: Stop trying to restrict yourself to the confines of the norms dictated by society. If you truly are attracted to both sexes, then accept it. Accept who you are, and enjoy the best both worlds have to offer. :)

      Delete
  6. Goodness gracious, how can I get in touch with this divine beefiness called Keithly? When in Baguio I'll surely try to get him.

    And another question? Does he know he's being photographed here? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meron ba sya nung unedited na pic para makita yung notes nya? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. is he still available??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess number is not active anymore. Anybody has his number now? Thanks.

      Delete
  9. Sayang naman!! I really really want him

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ano po number nya? Mukhang masarap..

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi manila spanatic. i tried calling the number. it rang but didn't get an answer. instead i sent him a message, though haven't received a reply. i'll let you know if he gets in touch. btw, is keithly really the name he gave? or just a code you made? i noticed that the blog was posted in june, and it might have to do with that- june keithly hehe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sayang naman kung hindi na sya available, papunta pa naman akong Baguio this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  13. i hope i can also have his number... still wanting to worship his body...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi. Am from baguio and am interested to avail of his services so I will appreciate very much if I can have his number please. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. send mo naman sa akin unedited photo... please? di naman kita yung face eh. kasi di na sya available eh syanag namn kung di ko sya matikman kahit sa pantasya lang. charot. send mo ha. don't worry atin atin lang ;)

    spanaticfanatic@yahoo.com.ph kahit takip ang mukha basta kita ang kayang pagkalalaki :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pasensya na. But I can not grant this request.

      Delete
  16. hi po pwde p send s email ko ung contact number ni mac2x at nash kng meron k po, tnx ito email ko shawn.castro26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can i get the number i just wana try his massage

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ano name nya? And may. Contact number pa cya?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Enter your comment...san ba talaga base me natxt ako na taga cavite kiethley daw nya di kaya poser

    ReplyDelete