Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Being John



John was actually one of the nicest I’ve encountered in the MP business (and yes, I have looked around), so when less than flattering reviews of him kept popping one after the other, I was taken aback. At first, I read in disbelief as line after line, discontented naysayers expounded on his supposed mischiefs. But after reading through an ample amount of reviews with a common animosity towards him, I began to wonder “What the hell is happening to the one who I once considered to be the glimmer of hope from the vast wasteland that is massage parlors?”

In hopes of getting to the bottom of these issues, I decided that it was time for our 2nd meeting. And of course, getting to the bottom of these issues was not my only agenda. Hehehe!

Though I do recommend a lot of masseurs, the fact is, most of them will never glimpse on my shadow again. While majority of my previous conquest have left little to complain about, only a select few could truly sustain my interest. And what about John? The moment I saw John approaching the door of my vehicle, with his slick hair combed back, tight fitting sando to accentuate an expanded chest and killer sunglasses that elevated his boyish charm, I was panting like a hungry dog. Not only was he able to sustain my elusive interest, he was actually reveling in its glory.  So I pushed the pedal to the floor and exhibited yet another display of driving calisthenics as we skidded at every turn on our way to my go-to lair of lust.

So now on to the pressing matter at hand…

Issue #1: The steep PF
Ah yes, the infamous issue. Of all the rumors hovering over his reputation, this appalled me the most. So what happened? According to John, it was actually a client who urged him to increase his wages, and that his present quotation was too low for his talents. Being a simple guy from a hick town from the south, he allowed himself to be swayed by the flattery of one person, unbeknownst of the repercussions his actions has let loose.   
There is actually no way to prove that such conversation did occur. And I am almost certain that everyone is now formulating in their mind their possible retort to John’s telling of his side of the story. “Totoo ba talagang nangyari yan?” “Dapat hindi siya nagpadala” “Sinasabi lang niya yan para may excuse siya” Hahaha! I can already imagine the hate mails piling up. I have already talked some sense into him and he has heeded my advice. So before you bring out the torches and pitchforks, I urge you ladies to keep your eyes on the price. The important thing is, now, he has promised to keep it a little more within reach.

Issue #2: Not showing up on appointments
John admitted his fault on this issue. Deluged by the number of request for his presence, he has failed to keep track of set appointments and has angered hordes of would-be clients. But he was apologetic and acknowledged that the fault was solely his. He has promised to keep a better system of handling prospective clients.

Issue #3: Bad in bed
Every person has a different take on what is considered good or bad. Some are easily satisfied while some require a little more acrobatics. I, personally, prefer my sexual encounters to be a little less Kama Sutra-ish. So how do we now objectively assess John’s “badness” in bed? What I did was to compile my experiences with other masseurs and to come up with an average. Below this average, the performance can be considered bad, while above it could be considered good. For me, each of his performance soars way above this median point, so I cannot fully comprehend this accusation. But let us not forget that there is also the human factor. Just as how we feel chemistry towards them, they too feel chemistry towards us. Perhaps the masseur was not “feeling” the chemistry towards a certain client and therefore has given a less than stellar performance. This is why any review should be taken with a grain of salt. What is true for one, may not hold true for another.

Issue #4: He is only photogenic
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. So if he is not good looking for you, then he is not. How can I argue with that? Hehehe

So even after all these accusations were thrown at him one after the other, he kept a cool head, explained the underlying circumstances to some of the mishaps and admitted fault if they were truly of his making. He accepted criticism and was willing to change for the better. I think many can attest that this is already more than we could hope for from most masseurs.

Now, I have had enough of these issues. On to the next part of the agenda… Hahaha!

So after all the time that has passed and issues that has risen since our last meeting, John did not disappoint. Massage was still mediocre but with effort. I missed how his dick inserted between my legs during the massage and this time, he was a little sweeter, resting his chin on my shoulders as I feel his breath blowing against my cheeks. He was not hurried and he was patient to my many requests. By the end, I was smiling… then laughing, because as I gazed on the scenery of our post-coital landscape, I noticed that each time we meet, pillows and blankets seemed to have a difficulty staying on the mattress.

Some people are born to handle fame, while others take a while to learn it. What is important is we keep an open mind, learn to accept our faults and to better ourselves. I maintain that John is one of the best catches from the sea of MPs. Hopefully, with our short conversation, he has learned to better himself as well.





But just to make sure that he upholds a good behavior, I playfully threatened him “If I hear anymore rumors about you going astray, the chameleon covering would stray as well!” 

Hehehehe 

CHOS!!!

41 comments:

  1. actually, his pictures are a "hit-n-miss" case. i mean sometimes he looks great (really great) in some pix but not-so-good in others. and he looks a bit thin in some pix like the ones above.

    i texted him sometime last month and he said it's 4k for his service fee. i'll check again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't we all have good and bad pictures??? HAHAHAHA

      Yeah he loss some muscle bulk... but he is working on that. Try texting him again :)

      Delete
    2. once ko pa lng sya na hire...ok naman sya. after that encounter he keeps on texting me, esp. on weekdays. he informs me of his whereabouts w/o me asking it..like pag uuwi sya sa province.

      Delete
  2. Spanatic, another great great FR :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...i just noticed your FR for Keithly is gone. Why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i already replied to the trail with my email add. i am somhow excited to know the reason why the fr is gone.

      Delete
    2. wondering about this too.

      Delete
    3. would you mind sharing it with us too? ;-)

      Delete
    4. Hey bro...did you send me an email regarding your reply. I also noticed that his pictures are no longer in LP. Did he quit already?

      Delete
    5. @anonymous July 15, 2012 1:44am: I would rather make the matter private... I can share the info via email though

      @the masseur analyst: I sent another email... hopefully you'll receive it this time.

      Delete
    6. Hi manilaspanatic, I plan to contact Keithly too but if its okay would like to hear out your story so i can decide as well. Mind sharing it with me too? marvschinito@gmail.com

      Delete
    7. Hi, I'm also interested in Keithly. Can I also ask for that story please? brosis22003@yahoo.com

      Delete
    8. Hi I'm planning to try Keithly, can you send me your FR please? invictus_nz@yahoo.com. THanks!

      Delete
    9. sent it to me too, what happened to Keithly... g_dlcruz@yahoo.com

      Delete
  4. I think it would be better if you post more entries on other masseur rather than being too repetitive on sharing stories on the same person...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He makes reports on who he chooses; its his blog.

      Delete
    2. Well, just a request. Peace \./

      Delete
    3. Manilaspanatic is an online journal... not a public service... so although you make an excellent point, I will be writing my compositions at my own discretion. But point taken. :)

      Delete
  5. I had a great time sa Lucky Charm Spa the other night. I was with a very gentle and caring masseur. I felt like he was really into what he was doing. Great massage. ES? More than perfect. Great tool. I think I am in love with a masseur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look for Gino... Great tool... I will be in Manila on the 20th to 23rd, I will have him exclusively for those days, hehehe... You can have him booked either before or after those dates....

      Delete
  6. But who's that irate blogger in their website http://theluckycharmspa.multiply.com
    And how 'legit' is his current accusation about a named masseur. The management should say something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pumayat sya, looks sick

    ReplyDelete
  8. where can i find Lucky Charm Spa?? Please... its my birthday on the 13th and I need a good gift for myself.. thanks in advance... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was able to trace John and such a sweet and charming being... I am but proud to say that HE IS NOT JUST PHOTOGENIC... He Really is Good Looking! Has a nice body and his boyish charm is simply Undeniable... Well too bad for me I didnt get the chance to book him last sunday since he arrived late... :) But oh well, I already set up a schedule this weekend and who else would I choose but John! I am really excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lagi ako kinukulit ni john na magpasevice sa kanya...wala lng ko time. yes he's now at another spa also in kamuning. last nyt c marky naman nangugulit...

      Delete
    2. Anong number niya at saang spa na siya? Thanks :) curiousasian88@yahoo.com

      Delete
    3. Ummm... look at the comments of his first entry :)

      Delete
  10. hi manilaspanatic, buti na lang i was able to read this blog. last october when i went to baguio nirefer sa akin tong keithly na to. hindi ko sya nakuha ksi kasama ko mga kapatid ko. sabi ko pagbalik ko na lang sa dec. curious lang ako, can you share the details. heres my email nicholasricardo154@gmail.com . thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. i found this blog just this night i published my comment. It looks great and interesting because I'm also fond of going to spa's to feel rejuvenated ..jaja

    KUDOS to you blogger..

    ReplyDelete
  12. can i have number of john pls..

    ReplyDelete
  13. where do you find these messuer?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi po. I do not see John in LP anymore. But I still see pictures of him in Lucky Charm. Did he quit already?

    ReplyDelete
  15. gusto ko lang mag share about sa mga spa experience , actually diyan sa lucky charm meron akong nakilala ike christian quijano ang name niya and i had him last 2012 ,,,and recently lang 2013 when i arrived from abroad i invited him and the funny thing about him is that he can never be trusted ...so please be aware as i have learned all the lessons from the said experience .....IKE CHRISTIAN QUIJANO ....makonsensiya ka sa ginawa mo ....

    ReplyDelete