Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Friday, March 17, 2023

That Feeling Again





The dilemma that eventually befalls on those who have been doing this for so long is the loss of the mystery and with it, the fascination for the exploration. You miss the time you still felt the excitement of the chase, the anxiety that rumbles and the exhiliration for the new conquest. But the more you chase for the emotions that once came so easily, the more you realize that they have already faded into memory. But once in a while, if you are fortunate enough, a spark does come from the most unexpected places.


So here begins a tale from the heart of bekilandia

There was once a maiden who lived in eternal winter...




Whose long search for her next true love's kiss has left her heart cold and unthawed




Out of desperation, the maiden decided to seek an audience with the dark powers




Dahil naawa si friendship from the mirror sa aking very very dire situashyen, he decided to come out from his self-imposed exile ala Sadako to once again help a friend in need







So ever the reliable-at-certain-times friendship that Tony is, he directed me to the picture of the one named Lucas



 
Nashock ang inyong beauty queen dahil maayos ang recommendation ni I-will-swallow-anything Tony!


May kasabihan nga naman...




Charot! Hahaha!


Transaction: 


Cellphone: Ring... ring... ring... Hello?


ManilaSpanatic: Hello po! Hihihi! Paschedule po ako kay Lucas... TODAY!


Leo (Owner of Emerence): Sir, 11pm na po available si Lucas!


Teka!


Bigla akong napa mental math!




If 6pm nagstart ang duty ni Lucas at 11pm pa siya available... does that mean pang 3rd ako?!?


That means may dalawa nang lumafang kay fafa!


Homaygas! This cannot be!


Maaga naman ako tumawag!


Huhuhuhu!


But I had no choice! It had to be done


I am fully aware that this is Lucas' first day and innocence factor is inversely related to duration of employment!


For the sake of tasting that fleeting baguhan sweetness, I had to book him ora orada!


Afterall, considered first dibs pa din naman dahil first day niya devah?


CHOS!


Hahahaha!


Looks: Gwapo! But do not expect to meet the ones in his promotional photos dahil hindi ko knowsung paano siya nakuhaan ng ganyan!


The owner of Emerence Spa has the antithesis of Tony's camera!


Charot! Hahaha


Well, to be fair, hindi naman sobrang far off. Parang I expected a jaguar and met a cheetah ang peg. 


Hindi naman tulad ng iba diyan na halatang nag masters degree in putashop editing, kaya you expected a lion and tapos orangutan ang dumating!


Hahaha!


He stands 5'6 to 5'7 tall. The body has baby fats but still retains its form. If maging batak si fafa then baka engaged na kami!


Charot!


Attitude: We never really got to talking that much but first impressions: mabait, maasikaso, kabado!


Takutin natin lalo!


Charot


Massage: Well mga sisterettes, what did you really expect?


First day on the job with no real spa experience


Hindi na ako nag expect!


I lay down being mentally prepared that I will be poked and prodded by amateur hands


Pagkahagod...


Teka teka!


What is the meaning of this?


Bakit marunong ka?


Homaygas! Umayos ka! Hindi ganyan umasta ang baguhan!


Charot!


His strokes, while still lacking in refinement, had technique, purpose, and proper deliberation! I would have preferred more pressure as I suspect he should be able to deliver given his large physique but nevertheless, it was a job well done!


There was certainly an effort to create a sensual experience as his hands slid into my butt crack and genitalia

 
I was suddently reminded why then the more veteran Emerence Nash treated my underwear region as a no-fly zone!


Funyeta! Pwede naman pala!


Emerence Nash! Humanda ka pag uwi ko!




Char!


(Char nga ba?)


Hahaha!


The negotiation: So Lucas informed me that he has finished his massage


looked into my eyes tapos tumuro sa aking family jewels and did a masturbation gesture


Eh hindi ko naman maintindihan: Did he mean do I want to jack off myself, or will he jack it off for me? Can he offer more?


[More details in the forum]


Overall: For someone with the proper looks, it is rare to see such humility and eagerness to please and I hope he maintains this disposition. There is every chance that eventually the system will take this away from him but for now, I am glad I was able to experience his service as it is. With Lucas, I was able to experience a reflection of how I used to be and is a welcome reminder of the spark I once held.

Seal:
Good
















17 comments:

  1. Ay wow madam sa wakas nakabasa ulit ng post mo! Lab it 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! Gotcha again! Love reading your posts, actually the spa/masseur thingy is just secondary, I enjoy more of reading your rhetoric, how you play with words. Never a dull moment reading. I wish you will make reviews more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I enjoy writing that more too. :) Thank you. Haha basically what limits the frequency of my writing is the availability of good looking masseurs. But I will try to write more often :)

      Delete
  3. PLU forum ba ung more details, huhu cant see emerence spa don

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes po. Under Spa Models look for Emerence: Lucas

      Delete
    2. san po makikita yung PLU forum?

      Delete
  4. may es ba siya na inooffer? ano yung pricing niya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What site po yung PLU forum?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How to enter your forum po

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my forum po. Just a member there. peoplelikeus.activeboard.com

      Delete