Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Reawakening

 


Photos from Emerence Spa Twitter



So after nalaman ko ang excitement ng mabulungan and hence dawning a new sexual reawakening at the hands of a will-not-be-named Nuat Thai therapist....


Hihihi!


Napa-mega research ang lola ninyo so mga threads na dati hindi ko naman pinapansin


I was frantically reading the pages and pages of threads of previously untapped resource


All in an effort to compile a list of soon to be victims... este fortunate beings!


Hihihi!


Opchors, the fact na para akong muling gumulong sa higad powder after a long long hiatus did not escape the prying eyes of my friendships


So being the good sisterettes that they are, they were more than willing to help me with my list


Eh kaso,


Friendship #1: Tony - Hahaha! Sorry, pero naka auto-filter off na ang mga suggestions ni Tony!


With the quality of his suggestions, hindi mo alam kung si sister ba ay nagrerecommend ng hada or alagang hayop!


CHOS! Hahahaha!


Friendship #2: PinkMilk - who I am now discovering is basically Tony Lite! 


MS: Teh, gwapo ba yan?


PinkMilk: Nakamask naman! Gwapo naman lahat pag nakamask!


SHU-TANG-IN-A-MESH!


So since these are the friendships that I have been blessed with


Dumating ang realization...



Charot!

Appearance: In the list I have compiled, Nash came on top as the priority pick. I was looking for someone good-looking, can deliver a good massage including sensual and has no qualms with the extra and based on what I read here, he seems to check all the boxes. 

So how did he fare in person? 

Well, I actually booked a 11pm appointment but came at 10pm!

Haha yes! Ganon ako ka-excited!

That time he was still in an outcall service so I had to wait. Pero noong nasight ko siya from afar as he was coming back to the spa, nawet na kaagad ako. May arrive si kuya and I knew I would not be disappointed. He was tall, good-looking, with a nice built. 

Demeanor: Mabait naman siya and magalang. But true enough as already mentioned in the forum, may something peculiar sa boses niya. Parang medyo high pitched! Hahahaha! Actually, it's how I knew na siya talaga yung nagmamassage sa akin.

Hindi kasi siya ang nagfoot bath sa akin but the receptionist. Tapos habang nakatihaya, nahihiya akong lumingon to see kung siya ba talaga yung nagmamassage sa akin. I have trust issues and nashokot lang ako na mamaya na bait and switch ako! 

Then he spoke

And I knew that everything was alright with the world!

Hahahaha!

Massage: So yes, magaling naman siya but is it Nuat Thai quality level? Almost, but no. I guess if you have been getting massages for quite some time now, you get to know the difference between a spa that focuses more on massage or are they ultimately catering more to the extra service. Nash's massage falls on the latter but it should be noted that among those who cater more for the extra, his massage is above most of his kind. 

I also did not get to experience the sensual massage which greatly disappointed me. Kasi that was what I really came for. But unfortunately, Nash transitioned from a legitimate spa to the ES, without so much as going in between.

That thing you do: Not the most visually pristine of members but it certainly has length and respectable girth. So definitely considered a biggie. Curves to the side. 

ES: Quoted 4k!!!

Nakakaloka! Natalo pa ang inflation ng gasoline prices. Last year it was only 2k!

Tinry ko naman humaggle but it isn't my style to haggle down hard. So pumayag na ako! Hahaha!

So what are you allowed to do for 4k? I won't go in full erotica mode here since what you can do were so limited. 

You can suck him while he hand plays your nipples and jacks you off. He won't kiss you and you aren't even allowed near his nipples. It makes him soft he says. He was not really generous with his body either and has been stirring my head away from his balls when I tried reaching for them. In other words, my mouth is only restricted to his dick which is such a shame since I wanted to explore more as he has one of the freshest smelling genital region. He did cum and I don't know how he did it, but I didn't know that spunk can actually taste that sweet! 

Will I come back for seconds? Ummm.. maybe not? (with a question mark) Hahaha! I don't think he should be charging that much for a service that limited. I was prepared to accept the limitations if it were as I have read around 2k or at most 3k. But 4k for that? The price was the deal breaker. 



12 comments:

  1. Happy to see you update ypur blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously ayaw sa nipple tsk3 for 4k? Mbbtitin k tlga parang maarte tlga

    ReplyDelete
  3. W8 sa nua thai k ng p massage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back sir yes 4k tpos andaming arte hmmm not worth it

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello po madam ms.. pwede po ba pa approve ng application sa activeboard? ramini3100@yahoo po.. thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spending 4K is way too overboard with all the restrictions, Try the gentspa and for sure you’ll have your money’s worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last time I inquired when they still had a model who I would consider as "quality", 4k was for the massage alone, wala pa ES.

      Delete