Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Finally, an Oasis...




Ang kasalukuyang kalagayan ng hada world:





Uhaw na uhaw na ako!


In other words, I am so dry na dry na


Huhuhu! 


Sabi ng mga friends ko dahil ang choosy ko daw!


Puneta! Ako pa pala ang may kasalanan!


So imbibing all the drama of a Maricel Soriano movie, sinagot ko sila:


Oo! Ako na ang may kasalanan! Yan ba ang gusto ninyong marinig? Sige na! Kasalanan ko na ang magkaroon ng world class palate and taste!


CHAROT!


Hahaha


Pero sige, dahil new year naman, it's time for a new year's resolution


For the year 2020, hindi na ako magiging choosy!


Narinig ata ng isang dear friendship ang aking new year's resolution kaya nagmagandang loob at nagalok


Friendship: Madam! Madam! Try mo kaya sa Freelance!


ManilaSpanatic: ... ... ...






Charrraaauugghht!


Aaayyy! Baka magkaroon ng backlash!


I'm just joking!


*Ehem ehem* may mga ok naman sa freelance *ehem ehem*


Hehehe!


So January 7 pa lang and true to form I have also participated in a tradition as old as the new year's resolution!


Ang hindi tumupad sa new year's resolution!


Char!


Looks: Hmmm... how should I describe this...


When I was young---er!


Yes mga baks, younger dapat kasi young pa din naman ako now!


(Ang tumutol mawawalan ng libido FOREVER!)


Hahahaha!


So when I was younger, dumaan din naman ako sa stage ng identity crisis.




Yes mga sisters, kahit may identity crisis ako, alam kong hindi pa din ako titikim ng kipay!


Chos!


Hahaha!


Ok, kidding aside. Nagduda din naman ako sa aking sexual identity.


Pero that all changed noong nakita ko ang kanyang infamous photo with a stuff toy!



Parang bumukaka ang langit at sumilip ang araw para bigyan ako ng liwanag na ako pala ay nakatakdang maging isang...


Beauty queen!


Charot!


Hahaha


Iba talaga ang powers ng isang S-Tier level gwapo!


Life changing! Hihihi


But how was he when I met him? Well, truth be told, when I met him which was noong December, his face was still a little payat, pero definitely better than during his dark days. Gwapo pa din naman.


Tall, mestizo, ang fink ng niffols! 


Right there and then alam ko na, na siya ang may taglay ng powers para ma-wash off ang aftertaste ni Kristoff!


Charot!


Hahaha!


But ever since nagmeet kami, we've been friends in Facebook and I've been slowly observing his face since then.


Parang vulture lang na ready to pounce when the fruit is ripe!


Hihihi


In fair kay kuya, ang bilis magrecover ng face


And kung nakita ninyo ang latest photo niya...


Aaayyyy! Hinog na hinog na ang prutas! 


Taga QC ako pero handa na akong tahakin ang traffic ng EDSA para pitasin ang kanyang ripe fruit!


Hihihi!


Attitude: This came as a surprise.


When you look at photos, I guess it's normal to formulate your first impression of a person.


Mario gave me the impression that he will be maangas, or mayabang. Feeling mo nga gugulpihin ka.


So when instead, an incredibly makwento, cheerful hunk of a man with a childlike disposition is what you are meeting, you are caught off guard.


We chatted, he opened up about his troubled past and his determination to change for the better.


ES: Walang kyeme maghubad!


Pause for a moment to drool!


Hehehe!


Then another pleasant surprise came...


Actually, tatanungin ko pa nga lang siya if he kisses


Kaso bigla na akong hinalikan!





Aaaaayyy!!! Ang soft ng lips. Ang bango ng hininga!


Lumalaban din siya sa halik!


He is what I would consider a good kisser. 


A recent hire kasi after Mario who in trying to give his all to simulate passion e parang sinosmother ako ng dila niya! Tapos noong nilayo ko na siya dahil nalulunod na ako, napansin ko na basa na ng laway ang half ng face ko!


Pashneya! I don't know how pero pati ang nasolabial fold ko ay nabasa!


And I was told na madami ang baklang gustong gusto yun!


Ay diosme! You people are bad kissers!


Mario, on the other hand, is Goldilock's delight. Yung tama lang ang laway, tama lang ang pressure, tama lang ang tongue thus you can do it all night.


He also does not pull away and allows you to kiss him as long as you want. (Within acceptable limits)


And finally, that beautiful beautiful thing: He is half-caucasian.


So given na yes, it's big, and yes, it is beautifully shaped.


But that's not why I brought up his race.


You see, even how fair the complexion of an Asian is, there will always be a noticeable difference in skin tone between the skin of his penis against the rest of his body. The penis will always be more pigmented.


I've only seen the seamless transition of skin color from body to penis among caucasians.


Naalala ko lang noong may nakasabay akong caucasian sa onsen sa Japan and manghang mangha ako sa kanilang penis.


So noong naghubad ito and I saw he had that trait despite being half-Filipino


Ay caramba!


Dito na po ako titira!


Hahahaha!


Gusto kong picturan para gawing wallpaper ng laptop, ng cellphone, gawing photo key chain, good luck charm, poster, christmas greeting card...


Hahaha char!


Pero wag, baka mabugbog ako!


Hahaha!


Haaayyy Mario. The taste of his lips still lingers in my memory. I still remember when he laid on top of me while we locked lips. I could still smell the freshness of his breath and the tenderness of his tongue. I still visualize the way he got up on all fours while still on top of me, his silhoutted face directly in front of mine and for a moment our eyes locked, then he smiled exuding warmness with a taint of shyness. Then he went down to give each of my nipples a kiss before taking it into his mouth.


The tease of his rare for a Filipino cock became too much to bear. I've observed it from afar but I've longed for its taste. So I stopped what he was doing and pushed him to the side so his back would lay on the bed and I would be on top. I let my fingers run from his neck down to his groin while he closed his eyes to let out a soft moan. It was slowly growing. I spread his thighs further apart and was about to partake when I remembered...


Hmmm, this scene looks familiar...


Kaya nagbihis ako into my costume






At kumuha ng selfie habang subo ko ang kanyang alaga!


Kaboom! Talbog kang stuff toy ka!


Charauugghhtt!


Hahaha!


Overall: It was an experience to remember.


So to summarize:


1. He is definitely not laile dee.


2. If you are looking for a gorgeous man who provides good service naman, he is your man. If you are looking for mad passionate sex kung saan ang therapists ay sanay ng mamekeng hayok na hayok sayo, he is not for you.


3. If you would notice the entire FR, I put so much emphasies on his kiss. Because, that's just it, I think he is the best kisser I have experienced. And it's true, until now I can still feel his kiss when I close my eyes.


[Cue: dramatic music]


Char! Ang drama! Hahaha!


Now to be fair, iba iba naman tayo. So how do I define the best?


For me, a good kiss starts softly and gradually eases in to more intensity. You should feel the pressure of his lips but not too much that it feels he is pressing the entire weight of his head against yours. Tongue doesn't just dart into your mouth but gradually feels your receptivity before slowly slipping it in. The tongue never feels intrusive but feels like a welcome guest who is mindful of its stay. Saliva should be sufficient but only to provide lubrication and doesn't feel like you are drowning in it. And when you finally part your lips, you are left with a faint sweet aftertaste.


And that's how he did it.


4. This model prefers that you online transfer your fee rather than accepting cash. And don't worry, you'll do it naman once you're together na and not beforehand. 


Tuwang tuwa kasi siya when he sees tumataas yung ipon niya. 


But do still bring cash kasi hindi naman laging available ang online transfer. 


5. Lastly, he also has a tendency to stay overnight even if you are only paying his 2 hour rate. So depende na kung swertehin ka. Like me for instance, the only reason I got him to agree to come to Quezon City was because he has a training to attend to the following day in the area so he requested if he can stay overnight. I told him na I'm only ready to pay for his 2 hour rate and he said he is fine with it!


Sayang lang talaga kasi I could not stay the entire not due to prior a engagement. But I guess he thought I'll stay with him the entire night, kasi when I told him I was leaving, he said


"Aw, bakit aalis ka na?"


With matching sad eyes!



As in ganyan!


Ayyyy funeta!!! Hayuf!


Love ko na siya!


How is the chameleon?
Happy















15 comments:

  1. How to be you po? What a fun FR... I can't wait to sell our goats and Carabaos sa leyte para makapag funds transfer din ako sa kanya. 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love the FR !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pwedeng pahingi ng number po? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I’m a big fan of your reviews! Hope you can help me with my registration in frc. My email is vanillawhale@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you can message Calvin David aka white queen in FB.

      Delete
  5. Hello Madam, sana may FR ka din kay Joaquin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pashare Naman Ng number madam, please haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, can u share his no. or any details. i tried searching on fb wala naman. :( please ive been dying to find a perfect man and based on your experience feeling ko sya na!

    ReplyDelete
  8. May number ka pa po ba nya? Wala na kasi yata sya sa FRC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May number ka pa po ba nya? Wala na kasi yata sya sa FRC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how to contact Marion?

    ReplyDelete