Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Alex the great!





Photos courtesy of doncelya678.blogspot.com


Alex was just so... good! It has been two days since I last visited Hunk's touch but the memory of his massage had left me in a euphoric state. Who knew that the secrets of pleasuring a PLU could come from a straight man.


As I peered through the aquarium of Hunk's touch, in the lineup of 10 to 15 men, he was not one who would instantly catch your attention. He does not smile and just stares  blankly. Medyo suplado at mambubugbog ang dating.  No attempt was made to stand out from the crowd. There were certainly better looking men from the  choices but my gut told me to choose this brooding gentleman.

He greeted me and lead me to my cubicle. On route, his pleasant demeanor and soft voice started to show. He told me to undress as he undress himself leaving only his underwear on. He had a semi-built chest and a thin waist. Not much abdominal muscle but no flabs either. I would classify him as small to medium frame (more on the medium side). He had, I think, a smooth skin with no tattoo (the lighting in Hunk's touch was a little too dim for my taste).

Massage was not what I expected from such establishments. He had good long strokes with just enough force. He knew which points to press and even manage to relieve some of those lamig on the upper back. Pacing was not hurried and he took his time caressing my back. I was beginning to believe I was on a legit spa, at least until he started teasing my erogenous zones. Intentional fleeting contacts with his member during the massage also made the experience more interesting.

During the course of the massage I learned that he started in Hunk’s touch around March 2010. He comes from Bacolod but is a stay in. He’s 25 years old (or so he says).

On supine position, he then concentrated on my groin area however this time he was a little hurried. He did not stay too long before asking me if I would avail of his ES. It was a little disappointing since I was really enjoying his massage. All in all the massage proper took 40 minutes.

He took off his underwear and started kissing my lips and licking my nipples with a little play biting. He asked me if “sumusubo ka ba, sir?” to which I said yes. I started sucking his dick till it grew to above average in size. Girth was around four and a half fingers thick with no maliferous odors. He let out a soft moan and I could see that he was extending his head in ecstasy. This was such a turn on, compared to others who lie still and quiet. He asked me to lie down and told me “iipitin ko po kayo, sir.” He started jacking me off with the other hand playing around. I do not really know how he was jacking me off but his technique was superb. I have been trying to imitate the technique at home but to no avail. This guy could hold classes on how to do a proper hand job. Then before reaching climax, he entered his finger which just spurred the wonderful sensations I was already experiencing. By the end, I was blown away.

Overall, this experience has left me wanting more.

Chameleon scale:
Happy












Will I come back for seconds? Yes

P.S. Thank you doncelya678 for your generosity

24 comments:

  1. Learn from meh. hihihihi...

    nice po ng fr nyo. thanks po!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you send me his number? imchardhard_02@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sori imcharhard... I do not have his contacts... I got him from the now defunct Hunk's Touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kumakanta ba sya sa mic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. is this guy still active? cannot be reached ang number niya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not so sure. It's been a really long time since we met.

      Delete
  6. where i can find him..iwant to experience him..pahingi po number nya pls..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please post his number please. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New number!? Balita?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bagong buhay na siya. Hes now a personal driver in taguig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personal driver na siya? Bakit naman? :-( I want to try his service sana

      Delete
  10. Try Josh. He works at Nature Green Spa in Kamias. Really caught my attention while choosing from the spaquarium. Very gentle and accommodating. Ipit fuck was superb! Massage was also good. He rubbed his entire body over mine. Heaven. Wasn't able to save his number but he texts once in a while when he is in the spa. Will post it here once he texts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sino may contact sa kanya? Please...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Any contact of Alex?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any update about Alex’s contact?

    ReplyDelete