Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Andre of my fantasies



The rumors are true… there is a rare specimen over at Nature’s Green Spa. Andre stood effortlessly far out from the lineup of 10 men and perhaps over all the masseurs in the Kamias-Kamuning area.



The moment the mamasan presented her pride and joy, I could no longer veer my eyes away from the car crash that is Andre. There were other good looking masseurs in the lineup but this star shined the brightest. He was around 5’7 in height, medium to large frame with well-developed pectorals, bulging biceps, v-shaped torso, and a thin waist. He has a smooth skin and no tattoos. I could not stop salivating. I was so excited about the possibilities with this fine gentleman that I wasted no time and told the mamasan of my obvious choice.




Introductions were pleasant. He was well-mannered and smiled a lot. He then took off his pants and delivered the massage, to my disappointment, with a shirt and white briefs on.

The massage was in a word - pathetic. I guess in his mind he never really needed to excel in this department since he had other assets to bank on. Adequate force was applied however on the wrong pressure points. Strokes were short and pointless. I never felt relax over the course of this supposed ‘massage’. Pacing was a little hurried but then again I had a hard time believing he was really giving a massage. I felt like a steak being poked and prodded to see if it’s cooked. He did not tease any of my erogenous zone or give me the pleasure of konting chansing on his private parts. No attempt was made to make the massage feel a little naughty before the ES.

I learned that he started working in this business around November 2010. He lives in San Mateo and seldom goes to the spa (I doubt this is true.) He use to join Bikini Open and had won first place in the past. He’s 25 years old. (Are they all 25 years old?)

As soon as the luke warm attempt at a massage was over, he then asked me if I would avail of his ES. He took off his shirt and briefs. He started jacking me off while I fondled his family treasures. I then instructed him to lie down as I licked and playfully bit his nipples. He lay there motionless with eyes closed. I started to work my way to his asset. He had a wonderfully fragrant genital area. I sucked his dick until it grew to about average size. I have to give him credit, whatever he lacks in skill he makes up in looks, and what a sight he was. He refused to blow his load so I told him to assume the prone position which at first he was reluctant but later on agreed after I assured him that his anus would remain unviolated. I then proceeded to give him an intracrural fuck.

Overall, I’d have to say I’m not entirely satisfied but not entirely disappointed either. He didn’t exactly deliver a good service but… it’s just that he’s so damn good looking I cannot say I am not craving for more.

Chameleon scale:

Angry











Will I come back for seconds? Perhaps... not

7 comments:

  1. Andre has been my fantasy too since reading about him & seeing his photos also in Caloy's blog. But since I'm living here in the U.S., he's still just that...fantasy...until my vacation to Manila next month. Would have have the his number, please? Or is he still with Nature's Green? Also, please elaborate if he kisses or not. A million thanks and hope to read more reviews on masseurs or mp's I could try while there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... the time I got him... he does not kiss and simply lies down and waits for you to do all the work...

      So... obviously I did ask for his number... Sorry :)

      Delete
    2. gud day.. i hope u r good. i was wondering if u cud giv me his no. THAT WUD BE AN EARLY XMAS PRESENT.. THANK U SO MUCH... my Email add: juancarlodegracia@yahoo.com

      Delete
    3. Active pa ba sya?

      Delete
  2. where is Nature Green Spa located?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sino po ung model? masseur ba sya? pahingi number pls. tnx

    ReplyDelete