Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Monday, January 17, 2011

A Hunk's Touch indeed






Last night, I decided to start with this frequently overlooked place in Kamias road. The sign board was written in a bland blue font over a white background which does not stick out from the array of signboards along the stretch of highway. Homing on the location of this establishment was somewhat of a challenge.

The reception area was shabby. No effort was exerted into imitating the ambiance of a real spa. It was bare other than for a table, a sofa and a wooden bench. However the place was clean, with no offensive odors and temperature was set at a comfortable level.


The place did not have the iconic mamasan that rules these establishments.   At first we were confused as to whom do we direct our inquiries to. A huge bald guy with the physique of a fully grown bear approached us. (The place was really living up to its name.) He introduced himself as Ric and he was the  mamasan of the place. At first, I was deterred by this unusual arrangement since I've always found the presence of a flamboyant queen an essential buffer to the testosterone filled environment. It was the first time I have met a mamasan who was scarier than his masseurs. But all these doubts were put to rest after spending a few minutes in his company.  Ric was warm and accommodating, especially so if he puts on a smile. He has the mukhang barumbado pero mabait pala appeal. Hmmm… I wonder if he is also available! If you are looking for the typical bouncer look, then you have found your man.

But whatever they lack in ambience, they make up for selection of guys. I arrived at around 11:30pm on a Thursday night and there were ten to fifteen men behind the make-shift aquarium. What is unique to Hunk’s touch  is that their selections of boys are not the artistahins to borderline androgynous types. Here you can indulge in your security guard, construction worker, or kargador fantasies. Most of them have bulk, some of them with well-developed bodies. Around half are taller than a 5’8. They may not be pretty boys but they certainly ooze of masculine appeal.

After informing Ric of my choice, I was led to the massage room on the 2nd floor. There were about 6 stalls, each separated by a thin plywood and the doors were made with the same tattered material. Each cubicle was only a little wider than the mattress, leaving just enough space to place my footwear.  Bed was covered in a clean white sheet and was placed on the floor. Light was too dim that I could not satisfy my visual apetite. A shower room was also available in the 1st floor which I did not use.

Overall I would not be coming back to this place if relying solely on the establishment's condition. It is too bodega for me to enjoy a little rest and relaxation. However, if you are able to get pass all these shortcomings, you may find a surprisingly pleasant experience. I picked Alex that night who more than made up for the place's lack of 'standards'. For that, I told myself that I could come back for seconds.

Location: Kamias road between Col. Salgado and K-H street
Contact no: 4332396
Price: P350

Bottomline…
Ambience: poor
Facilities: poor
Cleanliness: satisfactory
Selection: good
Overall: good

Would I consider coming back? Maybe

2 comments:

  1. it is cool to see you writing about male spa with es. lol. last year when i got back to our country, i had fear to look for spa for the reason that there would be raid and the like. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm......are they still around the area?
    Hope to visit them once I set foot in Manila.

    ReplyDelete